For an indoor display at a non-profit...$$$. Very happy about this one. Not so happy about one of my best bears sold for a pittance. An editorial website, of course. The personal and presentation sales look good in comparison. I'm not really complaining. So nice to see two sales pop in at the same time.

EH0WP7.jpg

Maasai woman wearing the traditional kangas, Kenya, East Africa

Paulette

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Smithsonian Museum of African American History and Culture, Washington DC.  For editorial print and web use for low to mid $$

usa-washington-dc-smithsonian-museum-of-african-american-history-and-culture-on-the-national-mall-P0GY72.jpg

Bristol, UK, 9th Dec, 2019. Jeremy Corbyn is pictured speaking to supporters at a rally in College Green,Bristol.  Credit: Lynchpics/Alamy Live News Stock Photo

Live news online use by National newspaper. Very very low $$..

Edited by Lynchpics

Twelve sales so far in today, and mostly live news. That used to mean something before the UKNS-like values 😞

world-naked-bike-ride-london-uk-part-of-global-protest-movement-with-rides-in-cities-around-the-world-raising-awareness-of-issues-such-as-safety-of-cyclists-on-the-road-reducing-oil-dependence-and-saving-the-planet-in-a-carnival-atmosphere-riders-are-encouraged-to-wear-body-paint-and-costumes-rather-than-being-overtly-naked-TRKJXR.jpg

RF web use $ distributer sale.

Concept illustration of James Lovelock’s Gaia hypothesis. Earth as a vast self-regulating living thing.

Had a lot of satisfaction doing this. Also rotated the earth to give two other images, one with Asian world and another with Americas world.

concept-illustration-of-james-lovelocks-

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Bill Brooks said:

RF web use $ distributer sale.

Concept illustration of James Lovelock’s Gaia hypothesis. Earth as a vast self-regulating living thing.

Had a lot of satisfaction doing this. Also rotated the earth to give two other images, one with Asian world and another with Americas world.

Not a big financial reward for your creative work, but a terrific idea.

Sold for mid $$.

Glad that the price wasn't ridiculous. I miss Summer,,,

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national

Panoramic view of public beach with italian people, Gallipoli, Lecce, Italy Stock Photo

• Like 1

Direct and exclusive. 4th sale of this image by Alamy and 6th overall (now removed from elsewhere). A bit of a sad fee, just above 1/4 way of $$, not really very much for an unlimited print run and any size In perpetuity

Usage: Magazine, website and/or e-newsletter, Use in a single article across e-newsletter, magazine, and/or editorial website
Media: Use in a single article across e-newsletter, magazine, and/or editorial website
Print run: Unlimited
Image Size: Any size
Start: 28 January 2020
Duration: In perpetuity

bicolor-blenny-ecsenius-bicolor-perched-on-coral-A4MHTY.jpg

• Like 1

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 11 December 2019
End: 11 December 2024
One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

Now licensed 3 times since shot in 2017. Most recent Guardian Online December 2019. When shooting I was concentrating on including the woman to my left banging a saucepan with a wooden spoon, and only just noticed the back of another Alamy contributor I knew was present further down the slope.

milton-ernest-bedford-uk-saturday-18th-november-2017-around-1000-protesters-KHH0WF.jpg

• Like 1

A Tesla car being charged up.  Editorial web use for $

a-model-s-tesla-all-electric-car-automobile-being-charged-in-a-home-ERAFP2.jpg

• Like 1

Getting to the end of the month and a few more dropping into my sold basket.

2AAY8HK.jpg

DW63JT.jpg

H9PGD7.jpg

One of two presentation sales via an affiliate today  Started out as $ - after 65.2% commission, well...a cup of coffee without cream or sugar - or coffee?! 😕

e1jnb7.jpg

Pink fruit of Australian native Lilly Pilly (Syzygium australe) tree gathered in bowl Stock Photo

Sold twice in the same day for exactly the same purpose and amount (advertorial, low $$). I assume one sale will be refunded at some point. Still, photo production costs were zero given that this native Australian tree is in my backyard in Perth and it fruits like crazy each winter.

Also, weirdly, the third photo of mine to sell this month involving a hand holding things. The others were a cassowary egg and a thorny devil lizard. A new trend...?

This one licensed last year for twice as much, but I was happy to see it sell again today as I only had to walk two blocks from my front door in order to get the shot. Those "bare trees" images can sell. In the summer, this house is barely visible.

(Editorial website, low $$, exclusive to Alamy)

for-sale-sign-and-luxury-car-parked-outs

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Like 2

On 21/01/2020 at 00:47, Sally R said:

Had my first ever sale on Alamy on 16th January. Yipee! Low $$

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media

Flowers on a low-growing Jarrah tree (Eucalyptus marginata) in the Stirling Ranges, Western Australia Stock Photo

preview

Well done Sally on first Alamy sale...you're off and running now, just keep uploading and shooting new images...I know that sale $$ are all over the place, ATB for more future sales..

Cheers Bill  

• Like 1

Thank you so much Bill. ATB to you also for many future sales!

19 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

A Tesla car being charged up.  Editorial web use for $

a-model-s-tesla-all-electric-car-automobile-being-charged-in-a-home-ERAFP2.jpg

I've never seen Tesla charging, amazing !!!

It looks like a computer with a mouse inside a nice living-room.

My fifth photo sold in this month.

2 photos sold by month in general, so I wish this will continue,,,

Low $$. It took me 5 minutes to work, so efforts justified.🤔

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Usage dans une présentation / discours (Powerpoint et Keynote, par exemple) ou dans un bulletin d’information éditorial.
Pearl cultivation, Ago Bay, Shima City, Mie Prefecture,Japan Stock Photo

Sold for use on an educational website..

W9TCPB.jpg

• Like 1

An archival photo I shot in the late 1970s at an Earth Day / No Nuke protest in Washington DC.  For websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.   Low to mid $$.

usa-washington-dc-earth-day-and-anti-nuclear-rally-on-pennsylvania-GBEMT0.jpg

Low $$$, taken 3 feet from my front door.

MJP57B.jpg

Media: Television (editorial)

Print run: Unlimited transmissions

Placement: Use within body of show

Start: 28-January-2020 ; End: 28-January-2021

Additional Details: QVC television marketing

Placement: National

Duration: up to 6 months

Industry sector: media

Edited by AlanW
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AlanW said:

Low $$$, taken 3 feet from my front door.

MJP57B.jpg

Media: Television (editorial)

Print run: Unlimited transmissions

Placement: Use within body of show

Start: 28-January-2020 ; End: 28-January-2021

Additional Details: QVC television marketing

Placement: National

Duration: up to 6 months

Industry sector: media

Isn't it nice when this happens. Last year, I had an image of a plant growing at the bottom of our front steps license for $$$. I didn't even know what it was and had to ask a neighbour.

• Upvote 1