Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 20 January 2020
End: 20 January 2025
Duration: 7 years

$$

On 20/01/2020 at 05:47, Sally R said:

Had my first ever sale on Alamy on 16th January. Yipee! Low $$

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media

Flowers on a low-growing Jarrah tree (Eucalyptus marginata) in the Stirling Ranges, Western Australia Stock Photo

preview

Awesome, congratulations!

4 hours ago, AlexG said:

Awesome, congratulations!

Many thanks Alex! The spot where I photographed the flowers of this jarrah tree appears it may have been burnt out by a recent fire in the Stirling Range National Park. It is an area of amazing ecological diversity. There once was a vast inland sea and the peaks of what are now mountain ranges were islands, and so each peak has it's own unique flora and fauna from when they were separated off from one another. It's a fascinating area to visit in the spring when things are flowering. Hopefully things can recover ok from the recent fire. The ranges, especially the tallest mountain Bluff Knoll, are some of the very few places that occasionally get snow in Western Australia.

Magnificent clear view of rainforest clothed Ambatotrondrona (Leaning Rock) from Camp II, Marojejy National Park, Stock Photo

Marojejy National Park, Madagascar. First $$$-sale of the month (but only just).

Quarterly magazine cover in Switzerland, apparently - if anyone happens to spot it I'd be grateful for a tip-off!

• Like 2

Allhallows Lane and the Town Hall. Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom Europe.

allhallows-lane-and-the-town-hall-kendal-cumbria-england-united-kingdom-BM5GMH.jpg

Usage: Editorial, Magazine - print, digital and electronic use, up to full page, inside only, 10,000 print run, single territory, up to 5 years
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Start: 21 January 2020
End: 21 January 2025

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
On 18/01/2020 at 21:32, Bryan said:

I sold a similarly unlikely shot for PU recently, people crossing the road in a local town, didn't do as well as you for the fee however....

Inclined to do a few google reverse image searches to see if it is being used commercially.

Refunded today. Got to question this entire PU situation....

Better to offer as a hard copy print perhaps.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nothing for first 3 weeks, then 2 sales on a same day - go figure. Nothing to get excited about though.  This one of panda bear in world famous San Diego Zoo for high $

M15HJM.jpg

and this one of iconic summit post on Mt. Kilimanjaro, taken in 2010, for low-mid $$

HM190B.jpg

• Like 1

toronto-city-hall-in-winter-with-skating

RF editorial $$ retail book. 

Toronto city hall. Lot of photoshopping in this image. Verticals corrected, and a network of fine overhead wires used to support Christmas lights removed. Worth it because it has sold multiple times, probably due to the seasonal and iconic nature of image. Taken in March because foreground is usually in shadow in December. Notice shadow creeping in on right hand side of Toronto sign even in March.

• Like 2

One of three in this morning:

Soaking bare root roses ready for planting up in a pot in late Autumn Stock Photo

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 22-January-2020 ; End: 22-January-2025

Low to mid $$

• Upvote 1

Abbot Hall Art Gallery. Kirkland, Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

abbot-hall-art-gallery-kirkland-kendal-cumbria-england-united-kingdom-D2XFDA.jpg

Usage: Editorial, Magazine - print, digital and electronic use, up to full page, inside only, 10,000 print run, single territory, up to 5 years
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
End: 21 January 2025

• Upvote 1
On 21/01/2020 at 21:01, MizBrown said:

Not much money, but a sale (low $).   This one is a Marantha that's a bit sun-burned.   First sale of 2020 for me.  To Croatia for editorial website.  

the-prayer-plant-maranta-leuconeura-is-a

I adore this plant and i have one.

I knew this plant when travailing in Mexico.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Start: 01 December 2019
End: 01 December 2024
Germany, Book, print and/or e-book, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

Barely into $$

A brass band at the Oberwesel Weinmarkt, wine fair, Mittelrhein, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany Stock Photo
.......and it's a distro. Oh joy.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Upvote 1

Mid $$

ballydehob-west-cork-ireland-17th-march-2016-the-ballydehob-st-patricks-FPA3EX.jpg

Usage: Educational book, editorial print + digital use, inside, one time use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
End: 21 January 2030

• Upvote 1

les-orgues-ille-sur-tt-pyrnes-orientales-languedoc-roussillon-DDJDFP.jpg

Reported this morning, sold at $$$ (not distribution sale, Thank god for that)

World wide: Editorial website use, Any size. Any placement. Internal and external marketing communications

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
On 18/01/2020 at 03:49, John Mitchell said:

This doesn't strike me as a likely candidate for personal use, but I guess anything's possible...

At least it was full price ($19.99).

young-woman-walking-past-a-west-elm-home

The same case. The below was sold for PU.  Really?  Unless it was the stall holder who bought it....

Street food stalls set up at Harbourside, Bristol, UK - Stock Image