The fabulous Horizontal Falls, Western Australia, as documented by David Attenborough.

Mid $$

It won't pay for the scenic flight but am very pleased it licensed.

FKA98E.jpg

Edited by gvallee
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

An old one from Toulouse.

Country: Germany ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 25,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-December-2019 ; End: 02-December-2019 ;

Additional Details: Germany, Newspaper - national, in context web usage included

low-mid $$, distro so wouldn't buy me the cigar

C94BEE.jpg

Licence details are the same as the last time this one licensed, last August, but the price is barely half. That didn't take long.

Edited by spacecadet

Had this sale pop in today for $38!! It was a distributor though.

There are 5,066 images of dandelion clock, a lot of which are better than mine in my opinion.

I would process it differently now as it's an early image from 2010, but who's to say it might not have sold if I had made it 'better'.

John.

BPP3GT.jpg

• Like 2
On 16/01/2020 at 02:33, Bryan said:

Recently placed on a well known POD site, presumably the intelliegent and resourceful punter can get it cheaper here?

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 14 January 2020
End: 14 January 2025

durham-cathedral-illuminated-during-the-

I keep my images separate. Not on both. 

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Examination papers - print and electronic ;  Print run: up to 10,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-March-2020 ; End: 01-March-2025

kirsten-wild-of-wiggle-high5-crossing-the-line-and-celebrating-winning-after-racing-in-the-prudential-ridelondon-classique-womens-cycle-race-PBNCRN.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

This doesn't strike me as a likely candidate for personal use, but I guess anything's possible...

At least it was full price ($19.99).

young-woman-walking-past-a-west-elm-home

Edited by John Mitchell
10 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

I keep my images separate. Not on both. 

Not a bad idea Betty, but I'm too heavily invested in Alamy now to dump those shots. Were I to be starting from scratch with both it would be a good strategy.

10 hours ago, Bryan said:

Not a bad idea Betty, but I'm too heavily invested in Alamy now to dump those shots. Were I to be starting from scratch with both it would be a good strategy.

I put probably 30 or so of my FAA images on Alamy a few years ago. These were photos I had enhanced artistically. Then when the PU came about, I couldn’t see allowing them to go for $10 my cut when I was getting anywhere from $20 smallest size up to a couple of hundred for larger. So I deleted them all from Alamy.

Everyone has to decide, but I see your point.

Betty

17 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

This doesn't strike me as a likely candidate for personal use, but I guess anything's possible...

At least it was full price ($19.99).

I sold a similarly unlikely shot for PU recently, people crossing the road in a local town, didn't do as well as you for the fee however....

Inclined to do a few google reverse image searches to see if it is being used commercially.

I sold two images a few days ago, taken at the same time, of a business. PU. One was zoomed in a bit more than the other. I’m struggling to see this subject as PU also. Seems more likely headquarters of the chain is using it for their own commercial use. 
Not sure how to search for them.

7 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

I sold two images a few days ago, taken at the same time, of a business. PU. One was zoomed in a bit more than the other. I’m struggling to see this subject as PU also. Seems more likely headquarters of the chain is using it for their own commercial use. 
Not sure how to search for them.

My browsers (FF and Chrome) both have right-click items for Google image search I think they're built-in now, but the FF one may be an add-on.

FWIW I've never found a PU image this way.

Edited by spacecadet
22 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

My browsers (FF and Chrome) both have right-click items for Google image search I think they're built-in now, but the FF one may be an add-on.

FWIW I've never found a PU image this way.

I tried right clicking on an image in my sales area and it just says Save Preview Image and no other right-click choice.

Would you please explain how this works to a thicko

Edited by geogphotos
22 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

I tried right clicking on an image in my sales area and it just says Save Preview Image and no other right-click choice.

Would you please explain how this works to a thicko

It should work in the Image Manager.