What percentage of sales are RM ? RF?  Does it really make any difference anymore what your choice of submission is  relating to your future  earnings?

No difference in my case. The two most important things are subject matter and keywording, get them right and the rest will just fall into place.

1 hour ago, Travelshots said:

What percentage of sales are RM ? RF?  Does it really make any difference anymore what your choice of submission is  relating to your future  earnings?

it will make a difference if it affects you appearing in searches.  Looking through my last month of AoA, i have search that specify RF and some that specify RM.  

@meanderingemu Respectfully, how do you find AoA and the search results that show RF and RM?  Thanks in advance!

4 minutes ago, Tsado said:

@meanderingemu Respectfully, how do you find AoA and the search results that show RF and RM?  Thanks in advance!

if the search request specified it, it would have  [RM] or [RF]   (probably 3-5% of my hits have the specification) 

Edited by meanderingemu