First sale in December....yeah! Travertine pools at Pammukale in Turkey. One of the many amazing sites we saw there.

Edit: used in Turkish newspaper in July, only reported today!

texture-of-the-travertine-at-pammukale-D17W0F.jpg

Edited by Thyrsis

R8N811.jpg

$$$ for use in travel cruise magazine, very happy and thanks to Paulette again now using her method 😉

Carol

2 hours ago, Avpics said:

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 1 million ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-January-2020 ; End: 01-January-2025 ;
Additional Details: Duration: 1year; Editorial use only. Includes in-context use on Guinness World Records websites/social media pages/videos/museums/attractions/posters at no extra cost.

Mid $$

lockheed-martin-lm100j-civilian-hercules-transport-plane-doing-aerobatics-at-the-farnborough-international-airshow-fia-2018-aerospace-trade-day-uk-P9WPWH.jpg

Shame about the weather, but it's not often you see such a large aircraft carrying out aerobatics

Come on, you just turned it upside down . . .😉

Alex

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Alex Ramsay said:

Come on, you just turned it upside down . . .😉

Alex

No sun, no shadows 😆

12 hours ago, gvallee said:

A repeat seller. 

US Magazine, high $$

Although it was taken in the Santa Claus Village in Lapland, someone should remind Santa of Alamy. I'm having a dreadful month...

Also, this image feels really weird right now. It's 44C where I am today, and 47C forecast for Thursday. It looks like we might beat temperature records of all time this week in Australia. Santa is going to sweat under his hat.

A61X5X.jpg

Been a tough month here too....I hope Santa can drop a few sales under tree or in a stocking!  I thought I was being pretty good this year 😅

Turkish newspaper, bulk deal discount for pennies + through a distributor....  ☹️   The Buyuk Han, Nicosia, Cyprus

buyuk-han-north-nicosia-northern-cyprus-

Edited by Webby
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Two posters, mid $$, for

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 16 December 2019
End: 16 December 2024
Licence covers all media within the USA for 5 years

One is this,

the-police-the-synchronicity-tour-madrid-1983-musical-concert-poster-MMYHA4.jpg

Low $$,  South China Morning Post

KGE4BE.jpg

I know he is not everybodys cup of tea but political images do sell well.

2AB4JGN.jpg

RR7TD6.jpg

Edited by Alan Beastall

4 hours ago, Webby said:

Turkish newspaper, bulk deal discount for pennies + through a distributor....  ☹️   The Buyuk Han, Nicosia, Cyprus

If you ended up with just over $2 it’s probably the same bulk buy Turkish newspaper deal as our sale. How can they pay so little and report  5 months after usage? And then not pay up for  3 months or more....

4 minutes ago, Thyrsis said:

. How can they pay so little and report  5 months after usage? And then not pay up for  3 months or more....

.....because the picture libraries let them !

21 minutes ago, Thyrsis said:

If you ended up with just over $2 it’s probably the same bulk buy Turkish newspaper deal as our sale. How can they pay so little and report  5 months after usage? And then not pay up for  3 months or more....

Thats the one.....

$7.37 for PU? What the heck? I can see this image being suitable for PU, not arguing with that. But my last PU was for $14.99. So we’re going to get peanuts for a full size image? Guess I’ll consider restricting, if this is the new price.

cabbage-white-butterfly-pierus-brassicae

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Betty LaRue said:

$7.37 for PU? What the heck? I can see this image being suitable for PU, not arguing with that. But my last PU was for $14.99. So we’re going to get peanuts for a full size image? Guess I’ll consider restricting, if this is the new price.

cabbage-white-butterfly-pierus-brassicae

I do not understand the PUs, this one today’s at. $19.99

genesis-a-trick-of-the-tail-new-bingley-

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Been a tough month here too....I hope Santa can drop a few sales under tree or in a stocking!  I thought I was being pretty good this year 😅

Well well well... I must have been a naughty girl because that sale just got refunded!! 😫😫

• Sad 1

Fairly slow month here too. However, a Brazilian Santa just dropped two book sales (low $$ each) in my stocking.

Here's one of them -- a Mayan maize god. I think he's telling me to chill, things are bound to improve. 😆

sculpture-of-the-maya-maize-god-museo-de

Edited by John Mitchell

5 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

I've had a couple like that, so I'm thinking that distributors must have their own pricing for PU sales. The majority of mine (such as they are) are still $19.99, though.

DTT91H.jpg

Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.

Australian magazine - Low $$

HAA78H.jpg

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, AlanW said:

Low $$,  South China Morning Post

KGE4BE.jpg

Refund! . . . . . expecting it to reappear soon as I know it's been used! ☹️

and back in again at the exact same price! 🙄

Edited by AlanW

There's nothing I can do about it, of course, but almost all my sales in this last year are of images snapped in NYC. The future does not look bright. 

16 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

There's nothing I can do about it, of course, but almost all my sales in this last year are of images snapped in NYC. The future does not look bright. 

Ed... for reasons I don't really understand, it seems to take months for new pix to start selling. Like you, I've recently moved (well, six months ago), and only now are sales of this year's pix starting to sell. Keep the faith, sir...

You're right, John. Thanks. You're right about the "cuisine" here in Liverpool too. 🙁