A gift from Santa Claus. Newsletter or presentation 

Saddle bronc event at the Calgary Stampede Rodeo Stock Photo

Edited by Rico
  • Like 1

Milestone denoting 42 miles to Aberdeen from Ballater, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe..

milestone-denoting-42-miles-to-aberdeen-from-ballater-C86B3M.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 23 December 2019
End: 23 December 2024

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just sold 11 pics of Euro coins to a Polish newspaper. I wonder if they noticed I'd changed this one a bit. I sort of hope they didn't.....

EF392B.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

John Lennon - unfinished

Corporate client. Marketing Package Use UK

$$$

unfinished-painting-of-john-lennon-FFJE0

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NYCat said:

Presentation or newsletter. This poor bear was waiting for us to leave! Nice to get a sale from it. I've always liked it.

F3K90N.jpg

Alaskan Brown Bear in Lake Clark National Park.

Paulette

Bears have been beary beary good to you, especially the polars!

Four sales in today, including:

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, editorial print and digital use,  up to 1/8 page, repeat use within a single issue ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 24-December-2019 ; End: 24-December-2021

st-trinians-girl-being-naughty-at-the-goodwood-revival-poking-tongue-out-pulling-a-face-blowing-raspberry-space-for-copy-PJ0AX5.jpg

• Like 1

Just dropped in Book print and digital one time use. High $$ very pleasant change.

taste-of-west-cork-outdoor-food-festival-attracts-crowds-of-shoppers-skibbereen-west-cork-ireland-PPM4MH.jpg

Surprised to find a sale today. My best seller.

23 December 2019  

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only Editorial print + digital use.

$$

5 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Bears have been beary beary good to you, especially the polars!

Uh Hummmmmm, Nothing like a lovable  animal that keeps making the news.

Paulette

• Like 1

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only Editorial print + digital use.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

$$

A5118D.jpg

• Like 2

I had a few sales while I was away last week but this one came in today and it brings my sales even with last year (my best year ever in terms of sales numbers...not revenue).  I am still below last year's revenue by a few hundred $$$ and nowhere near my best year, in terms of revenue.

Louisville, Kentucky used in a Japanese educational magazine for mid $$ but thru a distro.

USA Kentucky Louisville KY Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory  producing wooden baseball bats - exterior day Stock Photo

• Like 1

I exluded PU sale, cant stop this high-res for nearly nothing ($). This seldom visited fjord is not a favorite for presentations.

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Verwendung in einer Präsentation/einem Vortrag (z. B. Powerpoint und Keynote) oder in einem Newsletter.
Start: 08 December 2019
End: 08 December 2024

View over the Hjoerundfjord, to village Saebo, ferry in the Hjoerundfjord, Sunnmoere region, Norway. Stock Photo

US Magazine

High $$

FEKPJD.jpg

• Like 1

First time posting in this thread.  Finally, licensed for Presentation or Newsletters today's date Dec 30th. 

Mixed feelings. Glad it licensed, at the same time very, very sad, hurts to the point of tears. 

We lost him a year and a half ago.  No one has taken his place, never will.

HPERR5.jpg

Helen

• Sad 6
  • Upvote 1

Oxford skyline. Sold in October to Wall St Journal and sold in December the the UK Telegraph.

oxford-skyline-at-dawn-AMMEEK.jpg

Edited by Thyrsis
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis.

finasteride-5mg-tablets-28-tablets-for-oral-administration-only-warningfor-M278KD.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Start: 29 December 2019
End: 29 December 2024

Personal use? I hope the buyer doesn't expect to receive a pack of Finasteride. 

I'm waiting for a refund. 

IMAGE REFUNDED AS EXPECTED, ON 07.01.2020.

Edited by Stan Pritchard
Further information.
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Stan Pritchard said:

Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis.

Start: 29 December 2019
End: 29 December 2024

Personal use? I hope the buyer doesn't expect to receive a pack of Finasteride. 

I'm waiting for a refund. 

Yes me too, just had a personal use for an image of some medication. I expect it will be refunded :( 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, george said:

Yes me too, just had a personal use for an image of some medication. I expect it will be refunded :( 

Maybe Alamy could instigate some kind of 'QC' for image buyers... and explain that they only sell pictures...

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, John Morrison said:

Maybe Alamy could instigate some kind of 'QC' for image buyers... and explain that they only sell pictures...

Let's all hope that they are for a doctors waiting room ;)

• Like 1