Images sold in November 2019

39 minutes ago, gvallee said:

I'm getting more and more of this usage: Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising).

I am not entirely sure what qualifies for this usage.

Low $$

There's a large number of what I'd call 'bedroom' websites/social media pages out there; individuals who collate and comment on world or local news, or specific subjects such as fashion or politics. 'Influencers'. Anybody can do it and there's money in it through advertising. It's one of those areas which may not have been catered for in the past but has a huge future.

• Love 1

13 hours ago, Avpics said:

There's a large number of what I'd call 'bedroom' websites/social media pages out there; individuals who collate and comment on world or local news, or specific subjects such as fashion or politics. 'Influencers'. Anybody can do it and there's money in it through advertising. It's one of those areas which may not have been catered for in the past but has a huge future.

I would be happy with that if genuine but due to the low $ for this usage,  I have the sneaky feeling that for me, it's becoming the new PU. I might be wrong of course.

Always happy when a recent image licenses. This one was captured at an Indigenous Peoples Day event in Vancouver earlier this year. Magazine article use by the looks of it, direct sale, mid $$, exclusive to Alamy.

vancouver-british-columbia-canada-june-2.

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 3
  • Like 2

On 21/11/2019 at 17:15, John Mitchell said:

Always happy when a recent image licenses. This one was captured at an Indigenous Peoples Day event in Vancouver earlier this year. Magazine article use by the looks of it, direct sale, mid $$, exclusive to Alamy.

vancouver-british-columbia-canada-june-2.

Lovely!  Where was this taken? Stanley Park?

3 hours ago, Autumn Sky said:

Lovely!  Where was this taken? Stanley Park?

Thanks. It was taken/made/shot/captured (your choice) in front of the Vancouver School Board building not very far from where I live. The new totem pole and two welcoming poles were carved and then installed there last summer.

Three $$ sales so far this month, better than last month that was abysmal. All RM Alamy exclusive. Two were of protests (1 a lapsed live news from 2017, the other a recent reportage image), and image below from Little Venice, London, which was the only one zoomed.

inland-waterways-canalway-cavalcade-festival-2019-little-venice-paddington-london-uk-over-100-narrowboats-took-part-attracting-large-crowds-T7ET7G.jpg

Edited by sb photos
  • Love 3

23 hours ago, AlexG said:

Very impressive!
What kind of use is it for?

Here you go, Alex.      
Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 20 November 2019
Duration: Unlimited
  • Love 1

PU popped in this morning.

Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use ; 

Start: 23-November-2019 ; End: 23-November-2024 ;
Additional Details: Personal prints, cards and gifts, or reference for artists.  Non-commercial use only, not for resale.

I have a feeling this one won't be refunded on the grounds that the buyer thought they'd be getting an actual Helina reversio fly.

Portrait of the small Muscid house fly, Helina reversio, a pollen feeder commonest in Southern England Stock Photo

Just over $$.

• Love 1

The former German embassy in the former royal capital of Cetinje, Montenegro

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Verwendung in einer Präsentation/Vortrag (z. B. Powerpoint und Keynote) oder in einem Newsletter.

mid $

the-former-german-embassy-in-the-former-royal-capital-of-cetinje-built-circa-1900s-picture-at-angle-to-show-neighbourhood-on-a-fall-sunny-morning-R4MAEX.jpg

Edited by meanderingemu