2nd sale of the month.

White flowers of the early spring flowering Bergenia 'Pink Ice', a hybrid between B. ciliata and B. emeiensis Stock Photo

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years ;

Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  

Start: 11-November-2019 ;

End: 11-November-2024

Low to mid $$, exclusive

Fairly routine sale but notable to me as it's moved my gross licence earnings with Alamy over the $20,000 mark.  That exalted $100K earnings figure no longer looks quite so far away 😊

2 hours ago, John Richmond said:

Fairly routine sale but notable to me as it's moved my gross licence earnings with Alamy over the $20,000 mark.  That exalted $100K earnings figure no longer looks quite so far away 😊

Nice 😊

Apparently moaning works, this dropped in! 😁

IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME

Rye, East Sussex, UK. 9th December, 2017. The ancient town of Rye Christmas festival which takes place along the Stock Photo

• Like 1

Affiliate PU, and a second similar sale of a vehicle given new life and back in the news. It's probably not obvious but the flag design is completely made up from names of individuals and businesses that donated to the original Bloodhound SSC project.

names-on-the-fin-of-bloodhound-ssc-supersonic-car-embedded-into-a-KFG677.jpg

Media, design & publishing - $

KH9JA4.jpg

Unfinished Bridge, St Petersburg, Russia Stock Photo

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. Any size.cover or inside.One time use only.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 04 November 2019
End: 04 November 2021

Presentation:

bruce-dickinson-iron-maiden-vocalist-singer-and-pilot-in-the-cockpit-of-an-ex-military-avro-vulcan-jet-bomber-plane-historic-cold-war-bomber-T9MENJ.jpg

• Like 2

Two 62 cent sales today!

One of them: 

golden-gai-shinjuku-tokyo-japan-PBT4PF.jpg

• Like 1

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
22 MB
3200 x 2400 pixels
853KB compressed
Start: 09 November 2019
End: 09 November 2024

an-old-man-in-blue-jeans-and-gray-hooded-sweat-shirt-sits-on-a-five-gallon-bucket-while-fishing-on-a-foggy-day-south-jetty-port-aransas-texas-usa-RJW2WY.jpg

2nd sale ever. $19.99  😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just got a lovely $$$ US affiliate marketing sale for this one. Thanks Alamy 

norwegian-dof-fleet-skandi-barra-platfor

Edited by Sally
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Microstock demon strikes again:   1.23 gross,  -0.74 commission,  0.49 net

black-tusk-mountain-top-and-scenic-lands

It kinda hurts because this is quite nice image of very special area I am really fond of.   The prominent rock tower upper center is called "Black Tusk" and is an icon of Coast Mountains of British Columbia.  It is an old volcano, one of several scattered on perimeter of Garibaldi Lake.  Image was taken in October couple of years ago on a hiking trail up Panorama Ridge, which offers breathtaking scenery throughout.  

• Like 6

Editorial royalty-freeUsage: Magazine, Any editorial digital use. cover or inside.One time use only. Mid $$ (non-exclusive)

This was zoomed couple of months back. Shot when I got a 35mm f1.8 lens and was wondering what to shoot sitting at home.

TWKG8E.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

First November sale, and my highest $$ to date! Larz Anderson park, Brookline MA. 

Usage: Marketing package - Small business, Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising). This package is for marketing campaigns promoting businesses which have up to 10 employees.
Start: 12 November 2019
End: 12 November 2024

RWDYC1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Autumn Sky said:

Microstock demon strikes again:   1.23 gross,  -0.74 commission,  0.49 net

black-tusk-mountain-top-and-scenic-lands

It kinda hurts because this is quite nice image of very special area I am really fond of.   The prominent rock tower upper center is called "Black Tusk" and is an icon of Coast Mountains of British Columbia.  It is an old volcano, one of several scattered on perimeter of Garibaldi Lake.  Image was taken in October couple of years ago on a hiking trail up Panorama Ridge, which offers breathtaking scenery throughout.  

No! There's no way to opt out of these rock bottom pricing schemes? I'm not ok with this.

Sold low $$$

Full scale replica of Athena Parthenos statue holding statue of goddess Nike inside Parthenon in Centennial Park Nashville Tennessee USA

full-scale-replica-of-athena-parthenos-statue-holding-statue-of-goddess-nike-inside-parthenon-in-centennial-park-nashville-tennessee-usa-TWM3E4.jpg

• Like 3

One of two licences today. Exactly mid $$. direct & exclusive.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 22 March 2020
End: 22 March 2025
Rights include photo appearing as a thumbnail in Table of Contents or Glossary. Electronic, digital and PDF rights granted for the facsimile of the original publication. Promotional in-context rights granted.

giant-moray-gymnothorax-javanicus-and-cleaner-shrimp-lysmata-amboinensis-A4MJ5P.jpg

Edited by cbimages
  • Like 3

reading-town-hall-reading-berkshire-engl

One of two calendar sales reported today.  This one is for a paltry amount, but v limited print run (150) for UK town calendars, so fair enough.  If you have a similar one reported this week, you might want to check out your local shopping mall for a calendar stall or seasonal calendar shop, as you are extremely unlikely to find it online.  This one is in a calendar for Reading (Berkshire, UK) which I spotted a couple of weeks back in the mall in the town and recognised as mine.

• Upvote 1

Three generations of women.  I.Q. sale for multiple editorial uses. $$$

three-3-generations-of-hispanic-women-BBPNA3.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, losdemas said:

reading-town-hall-reading-berkshire-engl

One of two calendar sales reported today.  This one is for a paltry amount, but v limited print run (150) for UK town calendars, so fair enough.  If you have a similar one reported this week, you might want to check out your local shopping mall for a calendar stall or seasonal calendar shop, as you are extremely unlikely to find it online.  This one is in a calendar for Reading (Berkshire, UK) which I spotted a couple of weeks back in the mall in the town and recognised as mine.

Thanks for the information, Danny. I also had one of these for $ this today - mine was a photo of the almshouses in Basingstoke.

deanes-almshouses-in-basingstoke-hampshire-uk-M23G0R.jpg

• Like 1

Three penny web distro sales just landed, all with a sporty theme.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Start: 01-October-2019 ; End: 01-October-2024 ;Additional Details: Finland, Editorial website

sirhiy-budza-of-ukraine-competing-in-the-iaaf-world-athletics-championships-JY676J.jpg

On 12/11/2019 at 11:19, Avpics said:

Presentation:

bruce-dickinson-iron-maiden-vocalist-singer-and-pilot-in-the-cockpit-of-an-ex-military-avro-vulcan-jet-bomber-plane-historic-cold-war-bomber-T9MENJ.jpg

Bruce Dickinson! 

6 minutes ago, Richard Baker said:

Bruce Dickinson! 

Indeed \m/

I managed to persuade him to come and give us a presentation about his flying exploits for the Vulcan charity at Southend

Small $ editorial use in Finland for this one. Also had a decent $$ calendar sale reported.
batterie-de-cuisine-kitchen-spoons-ladle

Edited by Sally