Images sold in November 2019

Unfinished Bridge, St Petersburg, Russia Stock Photo

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. Any size.cover or inside.One time use only.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 04 November 2019
End: 04 November 2021

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
22 MB
3200 x 2400 pixels
853KB compressed
Start: 09 November 2019
End: 09 November 2024

an-old-man-in-blue-jeans-and-gray-hooded-sweat-shirt-sits-on-a-five-gallon-bucket-while-fishing-on-a-foggy-day-south-jetty-port-aransas-texas-usa-RJW2WY.jpg

2nd sale ever. $19.99  😊

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Microstock demon strikes again:   1.23 gross,  -0.74 commission,  0.49 net

black-tusk-mountain-top-and-scenic-lands

It kinda hurts because this is quite nice image of very special area I am really fond of.   The prominent rock tower upper center is called "Black Tusk" and is an icon of Coast Mountains of British Columbia.  It is an old volcano, one of several scattered on perimeter of Garibaldi Lake.  Image was taken in October couple of years ago on a hiking trail up Panorama Ridge, which offers breathtaking scenery throughout.  

• Love 5

Editorial royalty-freeUsage: Magazine, Any editorial digital use. cover or inside.One time use only. Mid $$ (non-exclusive)

This was zoomed couple of months back. Shot when I got a 35mm f1.8 lens and was wondering what to shoot sitting at home.

TWKG8E.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

First November sale, and my highest $$ to date! Larz Anderson park, Brookline MA. 

Usage: Marketing package - Small business, Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising). This package is for marketing campaigns promoting businesses which have up to 10 employees.
Start: 12 November 2019
End: 12 November 2024

RWDYC1.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Autumn Sky said:

Microstock demon strikes again:   1.23 gross,  -0.74 commission,  0.49 net

black-tusk-mountain-top-and-scenic-lands

It kinda hurts because this is quite nice image of very special area I am really fond of.   The prominent rock tower upper center is called "Black Tusk" and is an icon of Coast Mountains of British Columbia.  It is an old volcano, one of several scattered on perimeter of Garibaldi Lake.  Image was taken in October couple of years ago on a hiking trail up Panorama Ridge, which offers breathtaking scenery throughout.  

No! There's no way to opt out of these rock bottom pricing schemes? I'm not ok with this.

One of two licences today. Exactly mid $$. direct & exclusive.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 22 March 2020
End: 22 March 2025
Rights include photo appearing as a thumbnail in Table of Contents or Glossary. Electronic, digital and PDF rights granted for the facsimile of the original publication. Promotional in-context rights granted.

giant-moray-gymnothorax-javanicus-and-cleaner-shrimp-lysmata-amboinensis-A4MJ5P.jpg

Edited by cbimages
  • Love 3

reading-town-hall-reading-berkshire-engl

One of two calendar sales reported today.  This one is for a paltry amount, but v limited print run (150) for UK town calendars, so fair enough.  If you have a similar one reported this week, you might want to check out your local shopping mall for a calendar stall or seasonal calendar shop, as you are extremely unlikely to find it online.  This one is in a calendar for Reading (Berkshire, UK) which I spotted a couple of weeks back in the mall in the town and recognised as mine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, losdemas said:

reading-town-hall-reading-berkshire-engl

One of two calendar sales reported today.  This one is for a paltry amount, but v limited print run (150) for UK town calendars, so fair enough.  If you have a similar one reported this week, you might want to check out your local shopping mall for a calendar stall or seasonal calendar shop, as you are extremely unlikely to find it online.  This one is in a calendar for Reading (Berkshire, UK) which I spotted a couple of weeks back in the mall in the town and recognised as mine.

Thanks for the information, Danny. I also had one of these for $ this today - mine was a photo of the almshouses in Basingstoke.

deanes-almshouses-in-basingstoke-hampshire-uk-M23G0R.jpg

• Love 1

Three penny web distro sales just landed, all with a sporty theme.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Start: 01-October-2019 ; End: 01-October-2024 ;Additional Details: Finland, Editorial website

sirhiy-budza-of-ukraine-competing-in-the-iaaf-world-athletics-championships-JY676J.jpg

st-davids-cathedral-at-sunset-with-the-g

Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a magazine article (print, digital, electronic), 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising)
End: 12 November 2024

Mid $$

• Love 3

14 hours ago, The Blinking Eye said:

No! There's no way to opt out of these rock bottom pricing schemes? I'm not ok with this.

Think some people mentioned it was possible to opt out of Novel Use.   But for me this is dilemma / part of larger strategy, how to manage your assets.  I have a photo that has > 200 downloads across several micro sites I am contributing to with Net > 100 USD to me.  Not a single download on Alamy.   That is "quantity over quality" approach;  just spread it out as wide as possible without restrictions.  On the other side is approach is "don't undervalue your work and wait if needs be several years but eventually worthwhile sale will come".     But this discussion is best left for different thread, think there is one about these NU sales going on right now.

2 hours ago, Autumn Sky said:

Think some people mentioned it was possible to opt out of Novel Use.   But for me this is dilemma / part of larger strategy, how to manage your assets.  I have a photo that has > 200 downloads across several micro sites I am contributing to with Net > 100 USD to me.  Not a single download on Alamy.   That is "quantity over quality" approach;  just spread it out as wide as possible without restrictions.  On the other side is approach is "don't undervalue your work and wait if needs be several years but eventually worthwhile sale will come".     But this discussion is best left for different thread, think there is one about these NU sales going on right now.

OK, thanks.

A scarecrow in the middle of a green garden in HortPark Singapore.  

Sold low $$$, pretty happy third $$$ sale this month

Usage: Editorial
Media: Museum display (single use)
Print run: Single use only
Image Size: Any size
End: 12 November 2029

a-scarecrow-in-the-middle-of-a-green-garden-in-hortpark-singapore-HTWPXF.jpg

• Like 1