14 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

One of three Vancouver images licensed today to the same client for retail book use, mid $$, exclusive to Alamy

Happy to see this one sell because I happen to like it. ūüėÄ

a-young-woman-walking-past-colorful-stor

Congrats, John.. makes me wish I had listed more from the same shoot. :)

• Upvote 1

likely same person buying all these vancouver imagery brought one of mine of granville island public market, same license.

the-stock-market-and-lepicerie-at-granville-island-public-market-vancouver-RN4J43.jpg

Edited by sooth
  • Upvote 1

St Jordi Day in Barcelona licensed $

a-woman-selling-red-roses-on-sant-jordi-day-barcelona-spain-JGTPMB.jpg

Edited by domf
  • Upvote 2

Yay! I get to post here :D

My first RF sale here at low-mid $$

Not a great pic, but hey, I'll take it :) I remember this was zoomed some months back.

Goldcrest (Regulus regulus) sitting on a tree in West London, UK Stock Photo

• Like 1

Romans seeing off the barbarians at Hadrian's wall.

Personal use $

Housesteads Fort, England, UK. 05th Sep, 2015. Italian group "Legio I Italica" perform reenactments of battles between Stock Photo

First of the month, PU so just into double figures gross. But 2019 revenue now exactly equals 2018 with over three months to go.

Stained Glass window by Patrick Reyntiens in All Saints Church, Odiham illustrating part of the Book of Revelations. - Stock Image

14 hours ago, John Morrison said:

Orange?

I meant the subject was over saturated - but maybe it was the image!!

John.

Edited by Stokie

Finally my second photo(Novel use) sold this month for  $ 7.42,,,

I wonder if I keep Novel use or not.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website

Search 

Public beach with italian people, Gallipoli, Lecce, Italy

Public beach with italian people, Gallipoli, Lecce, Italy Stock Photo

3 hours ago, Stokie said:

I meant the subject was over saturated - but maybe it was the image!!

It looked a bit 'day-glo' to me, but, hey, it sold! ūüėÄ

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, John Morrison said:

It looked a bit 'day-glo' to me, but, hey, it sold! ūüėÄ

It was a bit 'day-glo', but it was glowing at the end of the day!

As you say, a sale, is a sale, is a sale.

Royalty-free

5 MB
1688 x 1125 pixels
616KB compressed
Brazil, Book, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

$$ - a lot less after 70% is taken out, but better than nothing.

Île aux Cygnes a small island on the river Seine in Paris, France, in the 15th arrondissement and Pont de Grenelle Stock Photo

15 hours ago, Sharon said:

Congrats, John.. makes me wish I had listed more from the same shoot. :)

Congrats on this sale, it's a nice image.

A 1978 B&W sells.    Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial Media: Newspaper - national  Print run: up to 100,000. $$

Protesters outside a London appeal court in 1978 following the conviction of the publication 'Gay News' and its editor in 1977 for 'blasphemous libel' for publishing a poem about Jesus having sex with a Roman centurion.  In 1977 'Gay News' was fined £1,000 and  the editor, Denis Lemon, fined £500 and sentenced to nine months imprisonment, suspended. The Court of Appeal quashed Denis Lemon's suspended prison sentence but upheld the convictions. The prosecution was started by Mary Whitehouse who brought a private prosecution. The poem was 'The Love that Dares to Speak its Name' by James Kirkup. 

T8241J.jpg

• Like 1

Low price but recently taken.  Country: Worldwide  Usage: Novel Use, Online only, single placement, any size, life of article rights Media: Editorial 

Northern Rebellion protesters, part of the global movement Extinction Rebellion, marched through Manchester, uk, and held a series of die-ins to urge for action on climate change on September 2nd, 2019. Protest sites included Barclays Bank, a Primark store and HSBC Bank. This was the fourth day of a protest which blocked Deansgate, a main road in central Manchester. - Image ID: WHC10N

Northern Rebellion protesters, part of the global movement Extinction Rebellion, marched through Manchester, uk, and held a series of die-ins to urge for action on climate change on September 2nd, 2019. Protest sites included Barclays Bank, a Primark store and HSBC Bank. This was the fourth day of a protest which blocked Deansgate, a main road in central Manchester. Stock Photo

Interior of the Starbucks Reserve Milano Roastery. Corporate client for a presentation or newsletter. Low $. Happy memories of that trip. The coffee was goooooood....

R0EGN7.jpg

No mention of location sold, so worldwide I assume. High $$ (if that means under $100 and over $10, but closer to the high side...)

Royalty-free Usage: RF
56 MB
5440 x 3627 pixels
2 MB compressed

W26P5K.jpg

• Like 2

On 12/09/2019 at 10:41, Stokie said:

the-great-pyramid-of-giza-pyramids-giza-egypt-north-africa-M4JHEH.jpg

Chuffed that I sold this one today with there being a lot of competition.

Don't know what search term they used but various terms range from 9,000 to 41,000 images returned.

Distributor for about $20.

John.

I would buy this one too. Looks like it's made of gold nuggets.

Just a PU, but keeps the numbers ticking over.

grumman-f4f-wildcat-plane-flying-at-an-airshow-space-for-copy-JCG442.jpg

And another PU today, taken a short walk from home.

custom-car-hot-rod-coupe-driving-along-southend-on-sea-seafront-white-wall-tires-tyres-rusty-bare-metal-with-clear-coat-finish-PM1TRM.jpg

• Upvote 1

Presentation to Germany

BAEHG7.jpg

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use including syndication, up to 1/8 page, inside, repeat use within a single issue.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 13 September 2019
End: 13 September 2021

RM, direct sale, exclusive, Medium $$ gross

JNCXR8.jpg

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 16-September-2019 ; Duration: Unlimited

It has been mentioned that US sales return healthy figures, which this has being into the $$$. Such a sad story though. Hopefully this image freezes a moment in time when she was in a better place in her far too short life.¬†¬†ūüė•

kelly-catlin-of-rally-cycling-at-the-prudential-ridelondon-classique-womens-cycle-race-suicide-at-23-after-suffering-depression-PCJ73H.jpg

On 13/09/2019 at 03:28, John Mitchell said:

Congratulations. Looks as if it might have been to the same client as my sales today (see above). Hmm.. where have I seen that steam clock before? ūüėŹ

Knew I'd a similar view of the same subject here before - I'm guessing that it was you that reported it as a sale previously, John?

Taken in The Gambia

$$$+ to the US of A

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: Unlimited ;  Placement: Inside ;  

B73BDT.jpg

Finally get to post something this month.

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 2 million ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-August-2019 ; End: 02-August-2019 ; 

Additional Details: One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions

Apparently used in a UK newspaper the first of August.

Wintzell's Oyster House restaurant front exterior, a Mobile landmark, on Daphne Street in the historical downtown section of Mobile Alabama, USA. Stock Photo

Small $$.

Rick

• Upvote 1