https://c7.alamy.com/comp/H3JE96/moses-bridge-netherlands-H3JE96.jpg

Moses Bridge - it is more impressive when the water level is higher, but I have only seen that in pictures. Maybe in winter.

Worldwide book. low $$$.

wim

• Like 1

"Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Personal use ;  Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use ;  Start: 26-August-2019 ; End: 26-August-2024 ; 
   Additional Details: Impresiones, tarjetas y regalos personales o referencias para artistas. Solo para un uso no comercial; no se permite la reventa."

gustavo-nieves-racing-in-the-virgin-money-london-marathon-2019-near-tower-bridge-london-uk-space-for-copy-T6B34D.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

One of two distributor sales to Spain that showed up today (magazine use, low-ish $$, exclusive to Alamy)

Xochicalco, Mexico

bas-relief-on-the-side-of-pyramid-of-the

Edited by John Mitchell

On 20/08/2019 at 20:21, KFisher said:

Editorial - Royalty-free - Russia, Magazine

a-large-cruise-ship-with-tourists-on-deck-approaches-the-island-of-corfu-greece-on-a-summer-day-in-the-ionian-sea-T90WN4.jpg

Lovely wide picture. Love the husband having his lotion slapped on by his wife. Or is she!

• Upvote 1

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Start: 14-July-2019 ; End: 14-July-2024 ;
Additional Details: One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

$

FKA97N.jpg

• Like 1

kest-awning-sign-outside-of-the-pizzeria

Keste is a pizzeria in Greenwich Village. The word is Neapolitan slang meaning "this is it!"

Posted (edited)

One of three photos sold for a book use from the same shoot.  This one at Colonial Yorktown, historical interpreters making a figgy pudding.  sold for $$$ each.

USA Virginia VA Colonial Yorktown two historical interpreters preparing a Figgy Pudding for winter holiday meal Stock Photo

Edited by Michael Ventura

First licence of this image, non exclusive at the moment. Upper $$. The museum employee was kind enough to sign a model release in return for a print, which I delivered next time in was in north Bali.

Usage: Travel client. Marketing Package Use. Any size. Missing Internal and external marketing communications plus web banners and trade adverts. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Start: 27 August 2019
End: 27 August 2029

samples-of-ancient-lontar-manuscripts-displayed-by-a-library-employee-GA6EHB.jpg

Here's an unusual license ($, exclusive) -- "in perpetuity" for five years? 🥴

Usage: Editorial, Lesson plans accessed via the web, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Education
Image Size: Any size
End: 27 August 2024

decorated-mexican-day-of-the-dead-or-dia

demonstrations-are-taking-place-by-brexiteers-protesting-against-the-uk-governments-inability-to-follow-through-with-leaving-the-european-union-despite-the-referendum-result-on-the-day-that-a-brexit-motion-is-due-to-take-place-in-parliament-large-numbers-of-people-have-gathered-outside-to-make-their-point-heardfor-britain-movement-banner-flag-in-front-of-winston-churchill-statue-in-parliament-square-space-for-copy-T1YFNK.jpg

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: NewspaperEditorial print and digital use.  Up to 1/8 page.Any Placement.Repeat use within a single issue. ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 28-August-2019 ; End: 28-August-2021

South facade, Dumfries House, Cumnock, East Ayrshire, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. 

south-facade-dumfries-house-cumnock-east-ayrshire-scotland-united-kingdom-europe-R0GTRW.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 08 July 2019
End: 09 July 2019
One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online.

Posted (edited)

Highest sale to date $$$.  Had another one on the same day, I'll adhere to the one post allowed request;

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: Unlimited
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
End: 27 August 2029
One-time, non-exclusive print and electronic rights including derivative works, pay per view, all languages, world distribution, all electronic formats: (CD, DVD, Video Downloading and Streaming, password-protected websites) Unlimited Print Run; Duration: Life of the product.

Frances Berry Home at Lincoln Homestead State Park Springfield Kentuckyfrances-berry-home-at-lincoln-homestead-state-park-springfield-kentucky-PF97WR.jpg

Edited by Bear

Education, multiple editorial use, high $$, direct sale, exclusive to Alamy

an-elections-canada-sign-taped-to-the-do

Posted (edited)

a-female-african-grey-parrot-psittacus-e

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Like 4

Ok, I figured how to post an image on my iPad. Thanks to all helping...but I couldn’t add text. The above image brought $ from Hungary. No matter, this is my Echo playing in a paper bag, which she loves to do. So it’s rather special to me that it licensed at all.

Betty

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Pleased to meet you Echo!

7 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Ok, I figured how to post an image on my iPad. Thanks to all helping...but I couldn’t add text. The above image brought $ from Hungary. No matter, this is my Echo playing in a paper bag, which she loves to do. So it’s rather special to me that it licensed at all.

Betty

Add the text first, then paste the image if you can't do it the other way round

8 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

The pic might be licensed again when Amazon start delivering pets...

Posted (edited)

Nice license to the USA, just shy of $$$

Education Website.

I never managed to identify exactly what this giant stingray is. Locals call it Manta Ray but it's not. Any expert out there?

Taken at Bendalong Beach, Shoalhaven, South Coast, New South Wales, Australia

J09N53.jpg

Edited by gvallee

One of three live news web uses reported today:

pride-in-london-aims-to-promote-all-aspects-of-the-lgbt-community-in-a-colourful-parade-from-portland-place-to-whitehall-2019-marks-the-50th-anniversary-of-the-modern-gay-rights-movement-and-is-expected-to-be-the-biggest-and-best-yet-muslim-islam-females-with-niqab-niqaab-ruband-hijab-face-veil-rainbow-colours-W26453.jpg

• Like 2

Last two sales are both coincidentally of Oxford Colleges. Both low $$

Lady Margaret Hall Oxford Stock PhotoHertford College, Oxford Stock Photo

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, gvallee said:

Nice license to the USA, just shy of $$$

Education Website.

I never managed to identify exactly what this giant stingray is. Locals call it Manta Ray but it's not. Any expert out there?

Taken at Bendalong Beach, Shoalhaven, South Coast, New South Wales, Australia

J09N53.jpg

Really difficult to see with the shallow water reflections, but it looks like it could have the spots of an Eagle Ray? Admittedly , they are usually much more distinctive than this, tho'.

Edited by losdemas
  • Upvote 1