Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 15-July-2019 ; End: 15-July-2024 ;
Additional Details: Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

An image that went on sale 10 July and reported today. 

honolulu-healy-competing-in-the-red-bull-soapbox-race-2019-at-alexandra-park-london-uk-jumping-over-ramp-with-people-W2HEN5.jpg

• Upvote 3

This has been a pretty slow month for me, this being my first sale of the month, but this just came in over the weekend.  An IQ sale for multi-use editorial only, RF, US region.  Good $$$ too.

A low emissions UPS van or delivery truck that runs on natural gas in Montgomery Alabama, USA. Stock Photo

Rick

Edited by Rick Lewis
  • Upvote 1

Personal use, $10 net. Oddly, the second personal use sale of this file, which IMO isn't an obvious candidate for PU - if someone worked there or it was someone's favourite shoe shop, they'd surely just take the pic themself:

Customers browsing footwear in a branch of Clarks shoe shop in Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland. Frontage of shop with open door and shoe display Stock Photo

And although it's a PU, it's my highest value sale this month so far.

Edited by Cryptoprocta
  • Upvote 1

One of three mid $$ sales (direct, 50%) that showed up today. This one was for multiple editorial use, education. Other two were for retail books.

car-2go-car-sharing-smart-cars-fortwo-li

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Like 1

Tourists at a lake done by petrified waterfall, Hierve el Agua, Oaxaca, Mexico   - Image ID: RDH20T

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic

RM sold for $.

I was glad to sell a photo taken last december for most of them stay unsold for years.

A lake done by , Petrified waterfall, Hierve el Agua, Oaxaca, Mexico Stock Photo

• Upvote 1

Egypt museum (Nikon D700), IQ sale editorial use for $$$

egypt-cairo-the-egyptian-museum-interior-museum-of-antiquities-and-B991B1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Third sale of this image in the last couple of months. A grey squirrel stripping bark on a winter day. Mid $$, Media: Website, app and social media, UK.

acrobatic-grey-squirrel-sciurus-carolinensis-eating-bark-whilst-hanging-HAK6WM.jpg

Really glad this one sold - it's one of my recent favourites. Pity it made so little......

PT3THB.jpg

Edited by Phil Robinson