Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gina Kelly

Sales history of individual images

Recommended Posts

I just did a reverse image search on a photo that sold today, and discovered that it was also used twice previously in other publications over the past few years. I'm not sure if those other sales were reported, and am wondering. . . rather than go through pages and pages of my known sales history, is there a way to find the sales history of just an individual image? Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you download your entire sales history as an Excel spreadsheet, and then group them according to their individual 6 figure Image number you should be able to see how many times each image has sold

 

Kumar

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Doc said:

If you download your entire sales history as an Excel spreadsheet, and then group them according to their individual 6 figure Image number you should be able to see how many times each image has sold

 

Kumar

 

Thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Doc said:

If you download your entire sales history as an Excel spreadsheet, and then group them according to their individual 6 figure Image number you should be able to see how many times each image has sold

 

Kumar

 

Follow up: When I go to my sales history I can't find a link to download to Excel. :(  And if I go to Measures and try to put in dates for my sales which date back to 2010, it seems to just freeze - nothing happens. Any advice on how to download my sales history to Excel? Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gina Kelly said:

 

Follow up: When I go to my sales history I can't find a link to download to Excel. :(  And if I go to Measures and try to put in dates for my sales which date back to 2010, it seems to just freeze - nothing happens. Any advice on how to download my sales history to Excel? Thank you!

It on your AIM page. Bottom right.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sally said:

It on your AIM page. Bottom right.

 

Thanks Sally - so I just select "Send me my data"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the Dashboard, click on the button called "Download Sales Report" near the top of the page

 

On the next page that appears, input the date range to cover your entire Alamy career; change the dropbox to "Date cleared", make sure all the boxes underneath that are ticked, and click "Download"

 

Once you have downloaded the data to Excel, select the Alamy reference column to group identical data, and then find the image ref. number of the image you are looking to see if it has sold before

 

Kumar

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Doc said:

On the Dashboard, click on the button called "Download Sales Report" near the top of the page

 

On the next page that appears, input the date range to cover your entire Alamy career; change the dropbox to "Date cleared", make sure all the boxes underneath that are ticked, and click "Download"

 

Once you have downloaded the data to Excel, select the Alamy reference column to group identical data, and then find the image ref. number of the image you are looking to see if it has sold before

 

Kumar

 

Ah Perfect! It worked - thank you so much!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gina Kelly said:

 

Ah Perfect! It worked - thank you so much!!

how many times in total had the image been sold?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Doc said:

how many times in total had the image been sold?

 

Only once before. . . looks like I'm going to need to report the others. Thanks for your help!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.