ACC

Alamy + Stockimo merged measure

Hi Alamy,

I’d like to see my Stockimo account in the same view as my Alamy pseudonyms so that I can track all my views, zooms and sales in the one place.

• Like 1

On 21/06/2019 at 09:57, ACC said:

Hi Alamy,

I’d like to see my Stockimo account in the same view as my Alamy pseudonyms so that I can track all my views, zooms and sales in the one place.

Agree.  I would also like to be able to manage (keywording, etc) my Stockimo images in Alamy image manager.

I understand that most/many Stockimo contributors are not Alamy contributors, but for those of us who are, this would be of great benefit!

• Like 1

It would definitely be helpful to be able to keyword in the Image Manager. I find it very tedious on the phone. Maybe that's why Stockimo images tend to have few keywords.

Paulette

3 hours ago, NYCat said:

It would definitely be helpful to be able to keyword in the Image Manager. I find it very tedious on the phone. Maybe that's why Stockimo images tend to have few keywords.

Paulette

Yes I agree, having to load 1 by 1 is tedious too, It’s almost as if these are deliberate tactics to make people really selective about what they post. Having had alamy upload rights for a long time I find that a bit annoying. Anyone from Alamy going to comment here?

Agree. Would be great to be able to manage from my computer & not just iPhone. Would be nice to get the same info re: views zooms etc.  

Enjoy being able to upload right from my iPhone. It’s a great way to shoot on the fly & love the freedom to be creative. One by one keywording is tedious & it’d be nice to go back to add more from an easier  interface. All in all really love S.