23 uncleared sales and counting

8 hours ago, Phil Garner said:

I had three sales last year. One hasn't cleared since December 2019. I've still not received a penny from Alamy. From what I've read, this seems to be the norm.

No, it's very far from the norm. I have a small invoice outstanding from Feb, one March, and one April, then a number as you'd expect from May onward. From May 2020 to date I have twenty-five invoices out of sixty-four already cleared and paid or due for payment on the next payment run. If your sales are few and there is a delay with some of those then the impact on your account will be great, but given a larger sample you can see that Alamy's payment system does in fact flow pretty well.

4 hours ago, Avpics said:

No, it's very far from the norm. I have a small invoice outstanding from Feb, one March, and one April, then a number as you'd expect from May onward. From May 2020 to date I have twenty-five invoices out of sixty-four already cleared and paid or due for payment on the next payment run. If your sales are few and there is a delay with some of those then the impact on your account will be great, but given a larger sample you can see that Alamy's payment system does in fact flow pretty well.

Well, I have uncleared sales back to October, and since then over 20% of those that should have cleared haven't.

In current circumstances I wonder how many ever will.

Edited by spacecadet