Sign in to follow this  
Stokie

Manage Images and keywording

When I've uploaded some new images and they need keywording,  in 'Manage Images' I like to have 'all images' open so that I can copy keywords from any similar images to the new images.

I know you can just see any un-keyworded images as that comes up by default but then you can't see your existing pictures.

It would be a good idea when looking at 'all images' if any un-keyworded images had a red box around them to make them stand out from the others and to let you know they aren't yet keyworded.

John.

I have two screens and two MI windows open for this sort of thing. Handy for LR too.

Edited by spacecadet

I make a search for old "similar images" in "Manage Images", then drag this/these and the new images to be keyworded to the batch area in the bottom of the window. Then copy/paste - and also add and/or delete some keywords.

I have two screens and two MI windows open for this sort of thing. Handy for LR too.

Same here, easy to copy/paste across. Also ready with a viewer window to check on details, like number of people in photo.

I will have to consider having 2 screens open. I have just obtained LR5 so it would be useful for that too.

It's pretty handy for other work too and you soon get used to it. I prefer the main monitor in front of me and the second smaller one to the left, but then I'm a left-hand mouser and it depends where your spare space is.

Edited by spacecadet

I'm a left-hand mouser

I'm a left-handed mouser too but haven't caught many yet!

Allan

Started when I had a bit of carpal something or other. Had to do everything (yes, even that) with the left for a week or two. When it went away I couldn't be bothered to move the furniture back.

• Upvote 1

Started when I had a bit of carpal something or other. Had to do everything (yes, even that) with the left for a week or two. When it went away I couldn't be bothered to move the furniture back.

He He He! :D

Allan