a single sale of 30.88 (gross)

I wait patiently for some of my zooms since January (137) become sales  ;-)

Almost none of my sales have  previously been zoomed ...

7 sales - about average number.   Lower than average prices - $326

6258 views 36 zooms.    With the new image display to customers being so good, it is a wonder that anybody bothers to zoom these days.

The average Alamy monthly CTR has gone down from 0.64 to 0.53 which shows that less people are zooming, but perhaps old habits die hard.

The average Alamy monthly CTR has gone down from 0.64 to 0.53 which shows that less people are zooming...

Not necessarily!

Our figures are showing that zooms are up since the redesign, but views are also up (by a greater factor) hence the small drop in CTR. As was raised in another thread, the default search now sits at 120 views per page. Used to be 30 views per page. That's a load more views each day that are happening by default on each and every search.

J

Well I have made a decision. After reading the sales-reports from my other RF/RM agency ( been there since 1993),  27 sales mixed sales with my cut being, close to, 8K.Euro,  Its no doubt in my mind that the Alamy traffic for my type of shots are pretty non existent or rather, my type of buyers do not come here.

As I said before, my probable mistake was to try and work with two RM/RF agencies. That doesnt work

Archived