On 30/05/2019 at 14:00, SShep said:

June 2019, The Garden, p10, Belvoir Castle, EE7XDR, Peter Towle
June 2019, The Garden, p31, Rosmarinus officinalis 'Green Ginger', T4HH6E, Clare Gainey [Alamy credit only]
June 2019, The Garden, p60, apricot 'Delicot', B33E4Y, Zena Elea [Alamy credit only]
June 2019, The Garden, p60, plum 'Opal', EBT2BR, McPHOTO/H.-R. Mueller/blickwinkel [Alamy credit only]
June 2019, The Garden, p60, gooseberry 'Leveller', A2FJ01, David Robinson/Snap2000 Images [Alamy credit only]
June 2019, The Garden, p60, redcurrant 'Jonkheer van Tets', ADJBHT, Linda Kennedy [Alamy credit only]

ISSN:  03085457

Just noticed this. many thanks. Linda

June 2019, The Garden, p31, Rosmarinus officinalis 'Green Ginger', T4HH6E, Clare Gainey [Alamy credit only]
June 2019, The Garden, p60, apricot 'Delicot', B33E4Y, Zena Elea [Alamy credit only]
June 2019, The Garden, p60, plum 'Opal', EBT2BR, McPHOTO/H.-R. Mueller/blickwinkel [Alamy credit only]
June 2019, The Garden, p60, gooseberry 'Leveller', A2FJ01, David Robinson/Snap2000 Images [Alamy credit only]
June 2019, The Garden, p60, redcurrant 'Jonkheer van Tets', ADJBHT, Linda Kennedy [Alamy credit only]

Dear Steve,

Would you by any chance still have that copy of The Garden? The sale hasn't yet been posted and Alamy need me to provide proof of the image being published. I see there are several copies on ebay at the moment but if the photo payment is pennies it wouldn't be financially viable!!

Thanks

Linda

56 minutes ago, Celluloid Hero said:

Dear Steve,

Would you by any chance still have that copy of The Garden? The sale hasn't yet been posted and Alamy need me to provide proof of the image being published. I see there are several copies on ebay at the moment but if the photo payment is pennies it wouldn't be financially viable!!

Thanks

Linda

Linda - I still have a copy and can send you shot of page, if you're happy to post your e-mail address here.

I've not been paid yet either!

Clare

Thanks Clare, you are a star!!

You can use flowershoots@gmail.com

Hopefully we'll both see a big chunk of cash posted soon!

Linda xx