^ You're very welcome Clare

31/05/2019, Guardian, p3, European wildcat and kittens, EBRFFX, Meyers/blickwinkel
31/05/2019, Guardian, p39, tourist bus, BH4TWA, Stephen Dorey

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Shot this morning, used this afternoon!!!

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4161451/ian-bailey-convicted-murder-french-court/

TR94F2  Andy Gibson  Bantry, West Cork, Ireland. 31st May, 2019. Ian Bailey, the man who is on trial in France in absentia for the murder of Sophie Toscan Du Plantier, was in Bantry Market this morning. A verdict is expected in the trial today. Credit: Andy Gibson/Alamy Live News

Same pic used in the Irish Mirror - lovely!

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/breaking-ian-bailey-found-guilty-16234483

Edited by Colblimp
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

Shot this morning, used this afternoon!!!

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4161451/ian-bailey-convicted-murder-french-court/

TR94F2  Andy Gibson  Bantry, West Cork, Ireland. 31st May, 2019. Ian Bailey, the man who is on trial in France in absentia for the murder of Sophie Toscan Du Plantier, was in Bantry Market this morning. A verdict is expected in the trial today. Credit: Andy Gibson/Alamy Live News

Crumbs. What's your name now, Shoestring?😉

• Love 1

1 minute ago, spacecadet said:

Crumbs. What's your name now, Shoestring?😉

Haha, Mr Bailey once asked me to photograph him - he loves the limelight!  To be fair, he let me shoot him for around 15 minutes this morning before he asked me to stop, which I then did.

6 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

Haha, Mr Bailey once asked me to photograph him - he loves the limelight!  To be fair, he let me shoot him for around 15 minutes this morning before he asked me to stop, which I then did.

Well done Andy the minute I saw your live news pics, I thought if he's found guilty they will be snapped up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aphperspective said:

Well done Andy the minute I saw your live news pics, I thought if he's found guilty they will be snapped up.

Thanks Andy, I'm rather pleased with myself!  I was with Dan Linehan from the Examiner and we were just leaving when Dan spotted him - thank goodness he did!

1 minute ago, aphperspective said:

Bound to be a crush in Skibb tomorrow then 😊

Yep - go for it, although get some great shots as today was really the day, unless you come up with something akin to Lord Lucan riding Shergar out of a UFO.

Guardian Online

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/gallery/2019/may/31/the-week-in-wildlife-in-pictures
A7FT26 Hugh Rose / Danita Delimont  Tufted puffins (Fratercula cirrhata) preen on a cliff
https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2019/may/31/treasure-trails-hunt-self-guided-fun-walk-uk
B06DW4 Andrew Holt  Aerial view north west Centre Point Building Charing Cross Road Seven Dials (cropped)
https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2019/may/31/norfolk-coast-comtemporary-art-scene-kings-lynn-great-yarmouth
DY997K Neil McAllister  Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts, by Norman Foster

• Love 1
  • Like 3

On 31/05/2019 at 11:30, AlanW said:

FJ1JD6  CAMimage  Electric vehicles plugged into charging points on a road in London, UK

Many thanks :) 

National Geographic / Travel
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/destinations/north-america/mexico/visit-the-most-intriguing-cenotes-in-the-yucatan-peninsula/
Visit these breathtaking underwater caves in the Yucatán Peninsula

Scuba Diver in Car Wash Cenote Aktun Ha, Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico
BM4M09 Reinhard Dirscherl / Alamy RM

Water Lilies in Car Wash Cenote Aktun Ha, Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico
BM4KW2 Reinhard Dirscherl / Alamy RM

• Like 3

Putting this here as it doesn't deserve a thread of its own.

A number of Alamy contributors covered this story with quality uploads, so the Evening Standard choose to use an image which if you join the dots you can make out an image:

https://www.standard.co.uk/go/london/attractions/spitfire-london-bridge-d-day-75th-anniversary-a4155951.html?fbclid=IwAR3k8mfsaxUeK6csV_J_F06yhCIBJAbhPzpr3vRF8vLOMoWQBQYpLmcFZM0

Go figure 😞 

• Like 2

On ‎26‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 20:51, SShep said:

26/05/2019, Observer [Review section], p4, Drottningholms Slottsteater in Sweden, A8JT0Y, Anna Yu [No credit - poss not via Alamy]
26/05/2019, Observer [Review section], p27, hand holding iphone, HDM20D, Oleksiy Maksymenko Photography [No credit - poss not via Alamy]
26/05/2019, Observer [Review section], p35, Rose Theatre in Kingston, BRADY1, Kevin Wheal [No credit - poss not via Alamy]
26/05/2019, Observer [Review section], p44, rear view of man looking out to sea, F0ADA9, Cultura Creative (RF) [Alamy credit only]
26/05/2019, Observer [Review section], p47, Jacob Rees-Mogg at Thatcher's funeral, D6R643, dominic dibbs [Alamy credit only]
26/05/2019, Observer [Review section], p47, Sir Robert Peel, ERGEG7, Lebrecht Music & Arts [Circular crop. Alamy credit only]
26/05/2019, Observer, p10, Christchurch in Dorset, C7MW46, Ian Dagnall
26/05/2019, Observer, p23, still from The Blue Angel, FFTJDB, Granger Historical Picture Archive [Alamy credit only]
26/05/2019, Observer, p32, Seville, R0G02E, Ian Dagnall [Alamy credit only]
26/05/2019, Observer, p33, House where Velázquez was born in Seville, DEBP8B, J.D. Dallet/age fotostock [Alamy credit only]

Thanks Sshep. It is via alamy. I don't have it for sale anywhere else

Kevin

On 04/05/2019 at 19:22, SShep said:

04/05/2019, Guardian [Travel section], Front Cover, Swiss Alps from the window of the Bernina Express train, CT89PD, John Keates

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/online-boom-and-cutbacks-spell-disaster-for-the-village-post-office-k6z0xtjn3

CXR6BJ  John Keates  Tomich Post Office is in a Victorian model conservation village Inverness-shire Scottish Highlands Scotland 

Many thanks, only just spotted these!

John.

Edited by Stokie
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/05/2019 at 14:00, SShep said:

June 2019, The Garden, p10, Belvoir Castle, EE7XDR, Peter Towle
June 2019, The Garden, p31, Rosmarinus officinalis 'Green Ginger', T4HH6E, Clare Gainey [Alamy credit only]
June 2019, The Garden, p60, apricot 'Delicot', B33E4Y, Zena Elea [Alamy credit only]
June 2019, The Garden, p60, plum 'Opal', EBT2BR, McPHOTO/H.-R. Mueller/blickwinkel [Alamy credit only]
June 2019, The Garden, p60, gooseberry 'Leveller', A2FJ01, David Robinson/Snap2000 Images [Alamy credit only]
June 2019, The Garden, p60, redcurrant 'Jonkheer van Tets', ADJBHT, Linda Kennedy [Alamy credit only]

ISSN:  03085457

Just noticed this. many thanks. Linda

• 3 months later...

June 2019, The Garden, p31, Rosmarinus officinalis 'Green Ginger', T4HH6E, Clare Gainey [Alamy credit only]
June 2019, The Garden, p60, apricot 'Delicot', B33E4Y, Zena Elea [Alamy credit only]
June 2019, The Garden, p60, plum 'Opal', EBT2BR, McPHOTO/H.-R. Mueller/blickwinkel [Alamy credit only]
June 2019, The Garden, p60, gooseberry 'Leveller', A2FJ01, David Robinson/Snap2000 Images [Alamy credit only]
June 2019, The Garden, p60, redcurrant 'Jonkheer van Tets', ADJBHT, Linda Kennedy [Alamy credit only]

Dear Steve,

Would you by any chance still have that copy of The Garden? The sale hasn't yet been posted and Alamy need me to provide proof of the image being published. I see there are several copies on ebay at the moment but if the photo payment is pennies it wouldn't be financially viable!!

Thanks

Linda

56 minutes ago, Celluloid Hero said:

Dear Steve,

Would you by any chance still have that copy of The Garden? The sale hasn't yet been posted and Alamy need me to provide proof of the image being published. I see there are several copies on ebay at the moment but if the photo payment is pennies it wouldn't be financially viable!!

Thanks

Linda

Linda - I still have a copy and can send you shot of page, if you're happy to post your e-mail address here.

I've not been paid yet either!

Clare