Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Now I know that someone out there must play with trains!  Please enlighten me - what's this?




Something to do with points control or signalling or even decoupling?  In a UK train station, near platforms, BTW.


Thanks for your help.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.