April 2019 favourite uploads

On 14/04/2019 at 07:03, Bill Brooks said:

Fantastic shot. I have been trying to take this shot for the last 20 years without success.

This is my only bee on a flower shot...teeny tiny bee :(

Julia Child Roses, Floribunda, Carruth at the San Jose Municipal Rose Garden in San Jose, California.

julia-child-roses-floribunda-carruth-pla

I was happy with the overall glow of the sunset on the ice here. The pack ice on the St Lawrence is really breaking up now. 

backlit-ice-glowing-in-the-sunset-on-the-st-lawrence-river-at-cap-rouge-near-quebec-city-canada-T4AYFG.jpg

Most of that shoot ended up on FAA though as they were more arty and in B&W - the light only really came together as the sun touched the horizon.

• Love 1

17 hours ago, Colin Woods said:

I was happy with the overall glow of the sunset on the ice here. The pack ice on the St Lawrence is really breaking up now. 

backlit-ice-glowing-in-the-sunset-on-the-st-lawrence-river-at-cap-rouge-near-quebec-city-canada-T4AYFG.jpg

Most of that shoot ended up on FAA though as they were more arty and in B&W - the light only really came together as the sun touched the horizon.

Stunning!  Such colours.

Some people find that drag and drop works. I go to the Image Manager and enlarge the pic I want. Then I right-click and choose copy image address. I then go to "insert other media" and choose the image address. You can also do that from a lightbox. I'm on a Mac using Safari.

Paulette

• 2 weeks later...