2 hours ago, Colblimp said:

Just opted out of Novel Use.  The relief... 👍

Ditto.  Recent Novel Use sales have just been editorial website or government magazines for insultingly low prices.  I've been waiting for this day for months.

Pearl

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, EzHighway said:

I would also like to opt out of novel use,  could someone advise me where I find this option?

Thank you

Dashboard - Additional Revenue Options

I'm opting out of the Czech Republic.  Am just fed up with low, single-digit dollar sales to that market.  They are not a Third World underdeveloped country and should be able to pay prices more in line with what the rest of Europe is paying.   I doubt that Czech users will notice that my 29,000 images are no longer available, but if enough contributors did this perhaps it would convey the lesson that market forces can be brought to bear.  Ollie

• Like 3

Just checked my options and top to bottom it reads IN - OUT - IN - OUT - SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT.

Allan

• Love 1
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, spacecadet said:

You shouldn't have had that second glass of Wincarnis, you know.

Third.🤯

Allan

• Love 2

On 01/04/2019 at 08:00, Colblimp said:

Just opted out of Novel Use.  The relief... 👍

Me too - I was getting frustrated with the VERY low rewards. Would have been fine if the NU was sometimes balanced out with NU big bucks but it was all less than the price of a large Snickers! 😞

• Like 1