Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Stokie

Finding non-exclusive images

Question

Sorry if the question has been asked, not been on the forum for a while, but is there any way of finding non-exclusive images easily?

 

I was hoping there would be an option either under 'filters' or 'search' in AIM but can't see anything. 

 

I came across a few images that weren't marked as exclusive when I thought I had done them, just wondering how many more there are floating around.

 

Cheers, John.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

No there isn't such a filter but as a workaround, in AIM you can click on Send me my Data. There is a column "Exclusivity" on the spreadsheet. 

You can then filter on Y/N.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 minutes ago, gvallee said:

No there isn't such a filter but as a workaround, in AIM you can click on Send me my Data. There is a column "Exclusivity" on the spreadsheet. 

You can then filter on Y/N.

 

Cheers Genevieve. Think I will try that method.

 

John.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1

In Image Manager click on Attributes and scroll right down you will find Exclusive and Non-Exclusive second and third from the bottom.

 

Roger

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, RogerG said:

In Image Manager click on Attributes and scroll right down you will find Exclusive and Non-Exclusive second and third from the bottom.

 

Roger

 

But that's on per image basis no, not the whole portfolio?

Edited by gvallee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, gvallee said:

 

But that's on per image basis no, not the whole portfolio?

It's on the whole portfolio

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, John Richmond said:

It's on the whole portfolio

 

.

Edited by gvallee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

My mistake, I didn't read properly. Of course you're right. There IS a filter. Apologies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
9 hours ago, RogerG said:

In Image Manager click on Attributes and scroll right down you will find Exclusive and Non-Exclusive second and third from the bottom.

 

Roger

 

Thanks Roger,

 

I didn't scroll down to the bottom, so didn't see those.

 

John.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.