16 hours ago, stipe said:

Alamy website is always slow, doesn't matter which world's corner you are browsing from, measures are down a few times per year as usual even for several days. So, I don't see nothing new. It would be great if with all the money Alamy will earn from our 10% off they will move to a much better and reliable server and website. Hopefully!

If this is something that happens fairly often then I would be concerned about Alamys management of it - if it is outsourced find a new outsource.

1 minute ago, Bear said:

How can you know when was the last update?  Remembering when the last time you looked at measures?

The Alamy Measures report  shows the latest available data in the upper right corner, viz.  'Last Updated on : 07 Feb 2019 07:33 GMT' 

19 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

Not that I know anything, (technically behind the post) but I wonder if the updates are delayed because Alamy is amending the software to recognize 40% from 50%.

Betty

That is a good point but if it was planned than I would have thought the Alamy Team would have advised us that it was happening?

3 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Not that I know anything, (technically behind the post) but I wonder if the updates are delayed because Alamy is amending the software to recognize 40% from 50%.

Betty

That would make sense if the dashboard or sales bit was playing up but it is measures  which only counts the number of sales not the amount of commission.  Admittedly I do not know how Alamy has things set up but it seems clear there are 2 different database checks which update separately and my dashboard is showing it updated today while measures has not since last Thursday.

On 2/11/2019 at 18:13, stipe said:

Alamy website is always slow, doesn't matter which world's corner you are browsing from, measures are down a few times per year as usual even for several days. So, I don't see nothing new. It would be great if with all the money Alamy will earn from our 10% off they will move to a much better and reliable server and website. Hopefully!

Stipe , Alamy Measures panel issues have nothing to do with "reliable" (uptime/network) servers.

They probably 're doin' updates on the live-website instead of test ones or may be they've issues with importing tools (data from sales/web servers to Alamy servers)

Archived