February 2019 Challenge: "What is Love?"

Michael Ventura

Vpics,

To do it, I open two windows in Safari.

the first one is the forum one, the second one is my portfolio on Alamy.

I start my reply in the forum, then on the page with my photos on Alamy, I choose the one I want, enlarge it, and drag and drop it in the first window, just where I want my reply to be.

And voilas!

I hope it helps.

24 minutes ago, NYCat said:

I go from AIM because I like the size better from there. I enlarge the image, right-click and copy image. Then I paste it into the post. I know some people are still able to drag and drop but I don't know where they begin.

Paulette

Thanks, Paulette. This seems to work.

1 hour ago, Regis said:

Vpics,

To do it, I open two windows in Safari.

the first one is the forum one, the second one is my portfolio on Alamy.

I start my reply in the forum, then on the page with my photos on Alamy, I choose the one I want, enlarge it, and drag and drop it in the first window, just where I want my reply to be.

And voilas!

I hope it helps.

Ditto - I do the same in Firefox, open another window, drag and drop into the forum.

On 2/10/2019 at 19:54, vpics said:

I used to go to copy the link address and then paste it into the post via Insert images from URL. Don't find this is working anymore. How do you get to post your pictures? I'm on Google Chrome, also tried Firefox. Nada.

I have been having this trouble for some time and have been in touch with CS about it. They tell me its a bug and they have referred it but still no answer I'm afraid.

On 2/15/2019 at 15:48, Michael Ventura said:

These are all LOVELY Photos! Keep em coming!! Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day....if that is something you do.  I spent mine on an 11 hour shoot for a new museum in Washington DC.....I need a do nothing weekend....lots of pics to edit tho.

I got my first proper shoot booking - so brilliant for me.  I went and bought myself wine and chocolate to celebrate lol

On 14/02/2019 at 09:15, Stephen Dwyer said:

I have been having this trouble for some time and have been in touch with CS about it. They tell me its a bug and they have referred it but still no answer I'm afraid.

Hi Stephen - I open a second window, then drag the photo from there into the forum, works fine in Firefox.

Archived