2 hours ago, Liam Bunce said:

Well done on your sales Mark, I venture down your way quite often as my Father-in law lives in Clacton on sea.

I used to do the opposite trip when my ma in law moved to Newport

3 hours ago, KODAKovic said:

Some pics i've seen on your port are models doing something.

Is it something sells today?

Hiya

Good question, there was a time that booking models was worth while. I used to book a model and shoot a batch of book cover style images for one library and then some more basic images but it is not viable (for me) any more.  If you want people shots use your family and friends if you can, things that tell a story like parenting, education kids with tech can be good as the tech keeps changing so you can keep reshooting. Do they sell, my top selling image is a shot of a flower, next is  food.

19 hours ago, Mark Baigent said:

Hiya

Good question, there was a time that booking models was worth while. I used to book a model and shoot a batch of book cover style images for one library and then some more basic images but it is not viable (for me) any more.  If you want people shots use your family and friends if you can, things that tell a story like parenting, education kids with tech can be good as the tech keeps changing so you can keep reshooting. Do they sell, my top selling image is a shot of a flower, next is  food.

Mark i too have some model pics, but they're on micro (they sold well on IS for i.e.)

Not a single sale here on Alamy

4 hours ago, Simon said:

Hi Mark,

Thats a really good ratio, so well done .. I'd be intrigued to know what sells the best for you having had a quick scan through your images.

regards Simon

Hiya, hardly anything is selling at the moment, I need to do a mass keyword update. 

Archived