5 hours ago, spacecadet said:

A pub in Lambeth in 1979. Student days. Presentation/newsletter. Credible, I guess, but there are far too many of them these days.

FX6EWK.jpg

GIS thinks this is "Quai Malaquais, Sunny Afternoon". I'm flattered.

756px-'Quai_Malaquais,_Sunny_Afternoon'_

Just found your bw image being used with additions on twitter by @Coldwar_steve  - a parody account. Just thought you’d like to know as unsure if they are the original buyer.

1 hour ago, MartinCP said:

Just found your bw image being used with additions on twitter by @Coldwar_steve  - a parody account. Just thought you’d like to know as unsure if they are the original buyer.

Thanks, I've asked MS about it. Sounds like a stretch of the licence to me, unless it's a ripoff.

First sale of the month - mid $ - not happy with the price, even though the pic is crap!  Alamy, when is this cheap price bullsh!t going to end?!!!! :angry:
Usage: Commercial electronic
Media: Website, app and social media
Industry sector: Entertainment & Leisure
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 December 2018
End: 01 December 2023
Single placement and design, duration in perpetuity

entrance-to-the-maritime-hotel-bantry-west-cork-ireland-G13FDT.jpg

Wincanton HGV. M6 Motorway, northbound. Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

- Image ID: E8CCG4

wincanton-hgv-m6-motorway-northbound-shap-cumbria-england-united-kingdom-E8CCG4.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 750,000
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 15 February 2019
End: 16 February 2019
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Sold mid $$

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. Any size.inside.One time use only.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 12 February 2019
End: 12 February 2029

Singaporean Stock Photo

On 15/02/2019 at 15:36, MartinCP said:

Alamy confirmed it's a misuse of a presentation licence. He admitted licensing it, then deleted it. So I'm hoping he gets a bigger invoice now.

He also sells copies of his collages so I'll be checking mine don't appear, though it's unlikely now.

Second misuse today- someone with (I think) a presentation licence selling copies as film memorabilia on ebay. Ebay will hopefully take it down but he's already made sales so I have to find him first.

I'm starting to believe the forum about abuse.

ps. He's blocked me. I'm flattered. I was polite of course.

It'll save me a lot of time not having to check up on him.

9 hours ago, Bill Brooks said:

M93DN3 RF editorial exclusive to Alamy $$ taken with Sony RX100 

View from patio of last year's rental condo on Maui. Called a garden view condo in the brochure, but more like a parking lot view. 

Condominium apartment resort rentals at Kihei on the island of Maui in the state of Hawaii USA Stock Photo

Bill, at least you got a little bit of money back on the price of the room! :D

Sold twice today, second sale same use for exactly 50% value as the first. Hope they both stick. Highest value sale this year, combined over $200 but distributor sales

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 January 2019
End: 01 January 2024

yellowmargin-or-yellow-margined-moray-gymnothorax-flavimarginatus-DKY213.jpg

Brigflatts Friends Meeting House, Sedbergh, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

-Image ID: EF06J9

brigflatts-friends-meeting-house-sedbergh-cumbria-england-united-kingdom-EF06J9.jpg

Media: Travel guides -print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 25,000
Start: 01 April 2019
End: 01 April 2022
Print run: 20,000; Duration: 5 years.

4 hours ago, cbimages said:

Sold twice today, second sale same use for exactly 50% value as the first. Hope they both stick. Highest value sale this year, combined over $200 but distributor sales

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Start: 01 January 2019
End: 01 January 2024

yellowmargin-or-yellow-margined-moray-gymnothorax-flavimarginatus-DKY213.jpg

Intriguing image! Is it "real" or a composite?

A "classic" that still, after 12 years, keeps selling regularly several times a year every year. This time as a time-limited worldwide RF sale for pretty bang on my average net price. 

• Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
  • Media: Website, app and social media.

sexy-red-leather-high-heels-stilettos-and-fishnet-stockings-isolated-FXM9K0.jpg

2 minutes ago, Martin Carlsson said:

A "classic" that still, after 12 years, keeps selling regularly several times a year every year. This time as a time-limited worldwide RF sale for pretty bang on my average net price. 

• Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
  • Media: Website, app and social media.

sexy-red-leather-high-heels-stilettos-and-fishnet-stockings-isolated-FXM9K0.jpg

No Louboutin? You're cheap Martin... Just kidding LOL!!

Another sale dropped in this morning and it's not even the last day of the month! Mid $$.

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 18 February 2019
End: 18 February 2024

esb-networks-national-irish-electricity-company-works-van-with-ladders-M2XFX2.jpg

21 minutes ago, gvallee said:

No Louboutin? You're cheap Martin... Just kidding LOL!!

I know - trust me, she (the wife) would love some, but as a photographer's wife, two kids and 5 pets it's just not happening. However, she's quite content with the fact that the budget for fancy footwear is quite extensive as they have paid for themselves many times over and of course looks good on her too! No complaints from me.

Maybe one day a pair of Louboutins will make there way into her shoe closet

12 minutes ago, Martin Carlsson said:

I know - trust me, she (the wife) would love some, but as a photographer's wife, two kids and 5 pets it's just not happening. However, she's quite content with the fact that the budget for fancy footwear is quite extensive as they have paid for themselves many times over and of course looks good on her too! No complaints from me.

Maybe one day a pair of Louboutins will make there way into her shoe closet

5 pets? You can only be a good man.

7 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

A decent fee for a book use! $$$

Taken in Egypt

Egypt Cairo The Egyptian Museum interior museum of antiquities and ancient culture burial mask Queen Tuya (18th Stock Photo

I have one from Egypt too. Book, unlimited run $xxx. A mural on wasteground!

And just re-reading my caption, the Battle of Kadesh was extraordinary: ".. probably the largest chariot battle ever fought, involving perhaps 5,000–6,000 chariots."

modern-hieroglyphic-artwork-painted-on-a

Archived