Very pleased to have my second sale of 2 images today. 

Both sales are distributor sales (Editorial: Magazine - print, digital and electronic) for $$ with the second image being sold for about half the value ! 

Adriatic sea and islands viewed from Zavizan in the Northern Velebit National Park, Croatia -  Aug 2016 Stock Photo

27 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Exam paper. Not sure what the question would be. How many monkeys does it take to strip a Ford Focus?

monkeys-on-a-car-in-longleat-safari-park-uk-rhesus-monkeys-riding-on-car-rhesus-macaque-macaca-mulatta-drive-through-safari-park-MXGB30.jpg

Hoot of a picture. My Focus is in for its MoT this morning though I've carefully avoided any baboons from getting anywhere close to it.

3 hours ago, spacecadet said:

A pub in Lambeth in 1979. Student days. Presentation/newsletter. Credible, I guess, but there are far too many of them these days.

FX6EWK.jpg

GIS thinks this is "Quai Malaquais, Sunny Afternoon". I'm flattered.

756px-'Quai_Malaquais,_Sunny_Afternoon'_

Shame about the low value for the BW image... but the BBC used some of my archive BW shots, which, like yours are unique... and only paid $ prices.

Archived