Bill Brooks

Images sold in February 2019

Recommended Posts

Distro sale to Germany. Magazine. 

Very low $.

 

FKR0EN.jpg

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Distribution

Country: Germany ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: up to 1 transmission ;  Placement: Use within body of show ;  Start: 01-January-2019 ; End: 01-January-2020 ; Additional Details: Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

 

Anybody else had a recent German TV sale with similar terms?  Would be interesting to get an idea of what Bulk Discount means in terms of licence price agreed.

 

gold-painted-pillar-box-marking-the-succ

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't recognise this as my photo, couldn't remember it being in my collection !

Germany distro, calender use.

A helter skelter on Brighton Pier, West Sussex, UK. Stock Photo

A helter skelter on Brighton Pier, West Sussex, UK.

 

Edited by AlbertSnapper
gremlins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Germany, magazine, 10000 run, 5 years, mid $$, distro:(

Orthodox church, Pyli, Kos. OH on her bike. That was a warm day.

E5PMEJ.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worldwide, enhanced business use, marketing campaign. Best fee in a while. :)pedestrians-on-a-part-ste-catherine-street-which-is-closed-to-automobiles-D191F7.jpg

Edited by pierre rochon
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been a slow month for me so far.  A couple dropped in today.  This one taken in Austin, Texas.  Puzzle use for low $$

 

usa-texas-tx-austin-mexican-free-tailed-bats-emerge-from-their-roosts-D6HAW3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2019 at 19:28, aphperspective said:

Hope it paid for the pint, Murphy's man myself never been able to find it when over in UK.

Yes :) Murphy's Irish Stout is my all time favorite beer, nearly impossible to find here in Germany.

Construction of Oriental Pearl Radio & TV Tower, Shanghai, China, was photographed across Huangpu River from - Stock Image

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Educational book. Editorial print + digital use. inside.One time use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 08 February 2019
End: 08 February 2029
Mid-$$, direct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, losdemas said:

Anybody else had a recent German TV sale with similar terms?  Would be interesting to get an idea of what Bulk Discount means in terms of licence price agreed.

Yes, if last September counts as recent. Very low $$:

Country: Germany, Usage: Editorial, Media: Television (editorial), Print run: up to 1 transmission, Placement: Use within body of show,

Start: 01 September 2018, End: 01 September 2019, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

 

Some sail while others hike and cycle around on the Münstersche Aasee in Münster, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany. Stock Photo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Country: Germany
Usage: Consumer goods
Media: Puzzles
Print run: up to 1,000
Start: 01 January 2019
End: 01 January 2022
Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

 

Germany again. Media: Puzzles?? $  new one on me.

 

william-rory-gallagher-was-born-on-march-7th-1948-in-ballyshannon-and-died-1995-in-london-buried-in-st-olivers-cemetery-ballincollig-ireland-MB0WDB.jpg

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like that one a lot, Niels.

 

I had my first ever Saturday sale (personal use). A quick snap as I was passing by.

 

exterior-front-facade-maxims-gourmet-res

 

 

 

 

Edited by Cecile Marion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Cecile Marion said:

I like that one a lot, Niels.

I had my first ever Saturday sale (personal use). A quick snap as I was passing by.

 

Hi Cecile,

Thanks  - and yours, I like the atmosphere you caught in the quick snap - not always possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the collection of troll dolls I've had since I was a kid!

Germany, newspaper sale.

Troll doll side view Stock Photo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

scary-frightening-huge-clown-face-coveri

 

Personal Use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2019 at 18:17, aphperspective said:

Country: Germany
Usage: Consumer goods
Media: Puzzles
Print run: up to 1,000
Start: 01 January 2019
End: 01 January 2022
Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

 

Germany again. Media: Puzzles?? $  new one on me.

 

william-rory-gallagher-was-born-on-march-7th-1948-in-ballyshannon-and-died-1995-in-london-buried-in-st-olivers-cemetery-ballincollig-ireland-MB0WDB.jpg

 

 

 

 

My favourite guitarist

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There seem to be an awful lot of licenses to Germany of late! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Microstock, non-NU, 'valued' sale:

 

university-boat-race-oxford-v-cambridge-on-the-river-thames-at-barnes-HYAGE6.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Katowice, Poland: multipurpose hall Spodek built in the shape of a flying saucer in the early seventies of the 20th century. The landmark of the city Stock Photo

 

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 January 2019
End: 01 January 2024
Germany, Web, One month, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

 

Extremely low $

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PF4F9J.jpgHad this sale come in over the weekend, pilgrim approaching Hontans while walking the Santiago de Compostela in Spain, low$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/02/2019 at 12:08, losdemas said:

Distribution

Country: Germany ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: up to 1 transmission ;  Placement: Use within body of show ;  Start: 01-January-2019 ; End: 01-January-2020 ; Additional Details: Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

 

Anybody else had a recent German TV sale with similar terms?  Would be interesting to get an idea of what Bulk Discount means in terms of licence price agreed.

 

gold-painted-pillar-box-marking-the-succ

 

 

 

I had exactly the same this month:

Country: Germany
Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: up to 1 transmission
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 01 January 2019
End: 01 January 2020
Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

Mid $$

A young female Pug dresses up as Santa Claus puts her paw up whilst playing in the snow, England, UK Stock Photo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now