Distribution

Country: Germany ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: up to 1 transmission ;  Placement: Use within body of show ;  Start: 01-January-2019 ; End: 01-January-2020 ; Additional Details: Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

Anybody else had a recent German TV sale with similar terms?  Would be interesting to get an idea of what Bulk Discount means in terms of licence price agreed.

gold-painted-pillar-box-marking-the-succ

On 2/5/2019 at 19:28, aphperspective said:

Hope it paid for the pint, Murphy's man myself never been able to find it when over in UK.

Yes :) Murphy's Irish Stout is my all time favorite beer, nearly impossible to find here in Germany.

Construction of Oriental Pearl Radio & TV Tower, Shanghai, China, was photographed across Huangpu River from - Stock Image

Usage: Educational book. Editorial print + digital use. inside.One time use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 08 February 2019
End: 08 February 2029
Mid-$$, direct

18 hours ago, losdemas said:

Anybody else had a recent German TV sale with similar terms?  Would be interesting to get an idea of what Bulk Discount means in terms of licence price agreed.

Yes, if last September counts as recent. Very low $$:

Country: Germany, Usage: Editorial, Media: Television (editorial), Print run: up to 1 transmission, Placement: Use within body of show,

Start: 01 September 2018, End: 01 September 2019, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

Some sail while others hike and cycle around on the Münstersche Aasee in Münster, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany. Stock Photo

59 minutes ago, Cecile Marion said:

I like that one a lot, Niels.

I had my first ever Saturday sale (personal use). A quick snap as I was passing by.

Hi Cecile,

Thanks  - and yours, I like the atmosphere you caught in the quick snap - not always possible.

On 2/9/2019 at 18:17, aphperspective said:

Usage: Consumer goods
Media: Puzzles
Print run: up to 1,000
Start: 01 January 2019
End: 01 January 2022
Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

Germany again. Media: Puzzles?? $  new one on me.

william-rory-gallagher-was-born-on-march-7th-1948-in-ballyshannon-and-died-1995-in-london-buried-in-st-olivers-cemetery-ballincollig-ireland-MB0WDB.jpg

My favourite guitarist

Katowice, Poland: multipurpose hall Spodek built in the shape of a flying saucer in the early seventies of the 20th century. The landmark of the city Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
End: 01 January 2024
Germany, Web, One month, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

Extremely low $

On 08/02/2019 at 12:08, losdemas said:

Distribution

Country: Germany ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: up to 1 transmission ;  Placement: Use within body of show ;  Start: 01-January-2019 ; End: 01-January-2020 ; Additional Details: Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

gold-painted-pillar-box-marking-the-succ

I had exactly the same this month:

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: up to 1 transmission
Placement: Use within body of show
End: 01 January 2020
Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

Mid $$

A young female Pug dresses up as Santa Claus puts her paw up whilst playing in the snow, England, UK Stock Photo

Archived