How was your January?

I'll kick this off.

In my case 15, no refunds nor distributors. HIghest $150.  Zooms died immediately after holiday break but slowly climbing again.

No. leases and gross income almost spot on average for last year.  Trundling along

Sort of average start to the year for me. 6 for $252 for which one was $$$ - I'm holding my breath!! Views up at 6497 and zooms at 25. CTR crashed at the end of the month due to all embracing search words covering my key area - as many views here as I've had for complete months in the past! 

Jim :)

I had 15 sales which is about average for me. One just under $200, the rest a mixture of newspaper and magazine sales. The downside is that this is the first month I haven't reached the threshold for an Alamy payment in over 5 years! A sign of the times!!

42 sales.  Only 3 months were better in the rolling year but values were disappointingly low, only 2 months were worse in the rolling year.  One sale for $52 refunded and resold for $18.  Not encouraging to to put it mildly!!!

Pearl

Archived