On 23/01/2019 at 07:03, Rainer Krack said:

I also joined Alamy quite recently, though I've done other agency work for years. I also seem to remember that when I tried to upload photos from my X100F for the first 3 QC test pics, they were automatically rejected as well.

Oddly, since being accepted by Alamy, I have uploaded photos from the X100F without a problem; not only that, even photos from the initial X100, from X100S and X100T, all passed muster. Not to speak of the X-T1, X-T2 and X-T3.

I would suggest you use a different camera for your first 3 test shots (maybe you can borrow or rent one?), and after you get accepted the X100F should be all right. I must have 50 or so shots from the X100F in my portfolio.  

I hope that this is the case going forward as this is exactly the camera that I want to purchase as a walk around one and for street images - I would have to do a complete re-think if the images will not be accepted.

On 1/27/2019 at 14:57, Bob J said:

I hope that this is the case going forward as this is exactly the camera that I want to purchase as a walk around one and for street images - I would have to do a complete re-think if the images will not be accepted.

Although we don't know (yet?) why these 3 first images were rejected it won't be because of the camera, the quality is great from all of them - and no sensor spots ever!

• 2 months later...

Archived