On 28/01/2019 at 22:39, Phil Robinson said:

Without going into detail, how's you month going so far? - I need to hear someone is doing well.

Phil

about average for number sold, several of our friends in Downing Street, a couple of Brexit demo pictures: but revenue above average some good mid $$ prices.  

Keep up up the struggle...

1 hour ago, IanDavidson said:

Phil

about average for number sold, several of our friends in Downing Street, a couple of Brexit demo pictures: but revenue above average some good mid $$ prices.  

Keep up up the struggle...

Yes - I had a couple of Downing Street pics come through last night - including one of Nicola Sturgeon and a Christmas tree - I was just ready to pack up and leave when she arrived.

3 hours ago, Phil Robinson said:

Yes - I had a couple of Downing Street pics come through last night - including one of Nicola Sturgeon and a Christmas tree - I was just ready to pack up and leave when she arrived.

As we often say on College Green; "do I stay or do I go?"   I note that Downing Street was decked out for Chinese New Year today; another missed opportunity for me, although I have had the same (old) Downing Street picture published twice on the 30th - including The Guardian online so swings and roundabouts.  on topic; I note that nearly all my sales are now reported in the last two or three days of the month 

Archived