Alex Ramsay

Dry January

Strange times. Tomorrow, I will lose the last zoom in my Alamy measures rolling month and, unless I get another zoom today, will then have nil zooms and CTR. Never had that except for the earliest days of being here. By way of contrast I have actually garnered more (small) sales this month than in the previous three. i suppose I should be grateful :unsure:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Joseph Clemson said:

Strange times. Tomorrow, I will lose the last zoom in my Alamy measures rolling month and, unless I get another zoom today, will then have nil zooms and CTR. Never had that except for the earliest days of being here. By way of contrast I have actually garnered more (small) sales this month than in the previous three. i suppose I should be grateful :unsure:

Yes, I also had a few days of 0 zooms, very strange. But a couple of decent sales this week, and finally a couple of zooms.

One of the sales was a distributor sale, but decent nonetheless. To Canada (!?)

OK, we are nearly three weeks in and it's no longer too soon to say that this is so far a very disappointing month. 

On 1/17/2019 at 07:55, Bill Kuta said:

Yes, I also had a few days of 0 zooms, very strange. But a couple of decent sales this week, and finally a couple of zooms.

One of the sales was a distributor sale, but decent nonetheless. To Canada (!?)

The buyer might have wanted to pay in Canadian dollars because of the unfavourable (for us) exchange rate.

Definitely a weird month for zooms for me as well -- i.e. very few. However, I've already reached my monthly average of 11 sales.