Favourite photos uploaded January 2019

Bill Brooks

On 23/1/2019 at 14:18, Colin Woods said:

I just love  a photo that I go " what the heck am i looki..... ahhhhh "

This photo works on so many levels , I would almost buy this myself  :) 

Here is my photo that I like from January, a container boat that was in Toronto harbour.front-view-of-the-bulk-carrier-ship-wigeon-in-toronto-harbour-canada-RBJ990.jpg

5 hours ago, David Pimborough said:

Thats no boat thats a work of art

Thank you David. It's not often I get accused of producing art. It was pretty impressive though. I looked it up when I got back and it weighs 23000 tons, which is not enormous but I think the really big ships are the oil tankers which don't come into harbour like this. Any shipping experts reading this can elaborate on how big 23000 tons is for a ship in Toronto harbour. Here is a more stocky shot of it

A photographer taking pictures of the bulk carrier ship Wigeon in Toronto Harbour, Canada - Stock Image

On 23/01/2019 at 14:18, Colin Woods said:
On 08/01/2019 at 10:55, Doc said:

Black rhino drinking at a waterhole at night, Etosha National Park, Namibia - taken at ISO 25,600

Wow, what camera is that Kumar? My D750 is good up to 10 000ISO, after that it breaks down too much.

Hi Colin!

Canon 5D Mk3; quite a lot of RAW manipulation in Lightroom afterwards!

Kumar

25 minutes ago, Bill Brooks said:

That is it for uploads in January. Thats me in the MRI. Never miss a photo opportunity.

MRI Magnetic resonance imaging medical imaging technique radiology scan of a human head Stock Photo

I would speak to your doctor about the colour of your insides - I think they are supposed to be pink.  Or are you blue blooded? ;)

10 hours ago, NYCat said:

Wonderful image.

Paulette

Thank you Paulette.

I liked the image, but when I looked at the number of photographs on Alamy for the same flower, I didn't like my chances...

:-)

On 24/01/2019 at 19:09, John Mitchell said:

I came across this graffiti-covered garage door in my neighbourhood. A true work of art, I thought.

garage-door-painted-with-lively-colorful

I don't think you need to be worried about anyone claiming copyright for that one.:D

Not exactly Banksy is it?

Allan

Archived