How many did you upload in 2018?

7 minutes ago, Phil Robinson said:

It's taking too long to add up, but there were 582 submissions, I usually upload 10 at a time unless it's a news story, so around 6000?

In AIM, click on the first submission, hold shift and click on the last submission and you'll get the total.

1 minute ago, Colblimp said:

In AIM, click on the first submission, hold shift and click on the last submission and you'll get the total.

In tried that, but the train I'm on will be be arriving in 20 min and it didn't look like was going to finish in time

14 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

You only need a webcam and a program.

Web cam built into monitor but I do not wish to be spied on so it is covered with a dab of Blue-tack.

Allan

5 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Web cam built into monitor but I do not wish to be spied on so it is covered with a dab of Blue-tack.

Allan

I have the old button from a hazard light switch on mine, but anyway programs have to ask for access and if it's live a green light comes on.

According to AIM, I have 28 submissions and 584 images this year.  Quite low for me - I'm slowing down.  I used to do about 1000 images per year back at my peak in 2012.  Since then about 100 fewer images per year.

My biggest year for submissions at 720.  I fell short of my goal but I was not able to travel as much as I wanted.  I did have a banner year in sales, at 23!  My average sale price was right in line with what Alamy says is the company average.  I only have 1402 images posted so I'm far from disappointed.

I'm hoping to top both numbers in 2019.  

Rick

Archived