21 hours ago, LSP said:
cracked-mud-on-dry-lakebed-of-rowles-lagoon-credo-station-western-CYGEWP.jpg
Personal use. Unhappy due to previous experience with these licenses actually being used for commercial purposes and having no recourse.

You can contact ALAMY and ask them to restrict all your images from personal use sales.

Turk trademark. Gawith Hoggarth Ltd., licensed tobacco and snuff manufacturers. Lowther Street, Kendal, Cumbria, England., U.K. 

- Image ID: BTC5ED

BTC5ED.jpg

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 28 January 2019
End: 28 January 2024

Three sales today so far, a famous building in Copenhagen at a fair price and two low priced airplanes, probably newspaper sales as found one of them in use just now.

sas-scandinavian-airlines-airbus-a320-oy

SAS, Scandinavian Airlines, Airbus a320, OY-KAP, on final approach to runway 22L at Copenhagen Airport, CPH, Kastrup

tragumna-west-cork-ireland-december-25th-2018-a-mild-christmas-morning-greeted-the-annual-crowds-for-the-traditional-swim-on-tragumna-beach-credit-aphperspectivealamy-live-news-R9GP9N.jpg

Christmas morning swim  nice $$$ happy with that.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 26 December 2018
End: 27 December 2018
One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Single digit sale in China. 

Granite sculpture of a lady's purse

granite-sculpture-of-a-ladys-purse-EFX0DN.jpg

Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 October 2018
End: 01 October 2023
China, Web, One month, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

My sales finally dropped in this morning for a pittance.  Still, sales is what matters.  Here's the best for just a smidgen under $$$

blackpool-uk-28th-dec-2018-shoppers-pass-hmv-in-blackpool-as-the-national-chain-is-facing-administration-this-week-putting-2200-jobs-at-risk-the-chain-which-operates-130-stores-has-fallen-victim-of-online-streaming-services-credit-andy-gibsonalamy-live-news-R9RTT9.jpg

Image Size: 1/8 page
Start: 29 December 2018
End: 30 December 2018
One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Ford car transporter. M6 Motorway, northbound. Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 01 December 2018
End: 02 December 2018
One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online.

On 1/30/2019 at 01:11, gvallee said:

I had one of those too. I can't quite make it out. Description says 'Museum display in Thailand' but if I download the sales report, region says UK.

Very decent $$ so I doubt it's Thailand. It would likely be through a distributor for a small amount. Puzzled.

PGKDXT.jpg

It could be a UK architecture/display firm designing a museum in Thailand.

So the use and country would be Thailand, but billed to the architects in the UK.

my first sale. small $, but still it's a start (plus i loved to capture)

Santa boarding Santa Claus' tram, as part of the Advent Market celebration in Zagreb, going through the streets of the capital> Stock Photo

quick question, how literal is the term of use.  this in what i have on my report

"One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom"

Picture was featured on x-mas eve Urban Eye online guardian, as the Banner top picture, and in the feature (so appears twice).. Again more curious 

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2018/dec/24/festive-transport-around-the-world-in-pictures

Archived