January was a good month with respect to numbers, sold 10 but most were sold for low $. Sold 4 on the 31st and this photo was for the highest price low $$.

A touring bicycle in a vineyard beside the Château de Saumur. 

- Image ID: FKE3FE 

a-touring-bicycle-in-a-vineyard-beside-the-chteau-de-saumur-FKE3FE.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 750,000
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 31 January 2019
End: 01 February 2019
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only.  RF EDITORIAL

sold on the last day of January. A January that brought me 3 sales. It's a lot to me, maybe something is moving.
A sale of an average $$ value. I'm happy.
Among other things, the last day of commissions at 50%. From today the commission should be 40%, excluding exclusive images.

SCIENCE MUSEUM OF TRENTO, Italy. MuSe Museum: interior view of the interactive Museum. the taxidermized animals in the permanent exhibition 

Risultati immagini per PAJ27B alamy

The grave of John Ruskin. Church of Saint Andrew, Coniston, Lake District National Park, Cumbria, England, U.K., Europe. 

the-grave-of-john-ruskin-church-of-saint-andrew-coniston-lake-district-C8KWFB.jpg

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. ½ page & above,inside.One time use only.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
End: 31 January 2021

18 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

my first sale. small $, but still it's a start (plus i loved to capture)

quick question, how literal is the term of use.  this in what i have on my report

"One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom"

Picture was featured on x-mas eve Urban Eye online guardian, as the Banner top picture, and in the feature (so appears twice).. Again more curious 

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2018/dec/24/festive-transport-around-the-world-in-pictures

Might be 2 uses, it's not just a thumbnail. Check with Alamy, but the Guardian are usually scrupulous about paying for the correct use.

Terrific picture BTW.

This one popped in 31st Jan.

freshwater-bay-and-tennyson-down-isle-of-wight-hampshire-england-DH5TRP.jpg

Freshwater Bay and Tennyson Down Isle of Wight Hampshire England

Usage: Editorial

Media: Newspaper - national

Print run: up to 750,000

Placement: Inside and online

Image Size: 1/4 page

End: 01 February 2019

Allan

2 hours ago, spacecadet said:

Might be 2 uses, it's not just a thumbnail. Check with Alamy, but the Guardian are usually scrupulous about paying for the correct use.

Terrific picture BTW.

thanks that's really helpful, i assumed Guardian would be fine, so as stated it was more curiosity, but i'll send a quick note to Alamy.... and thank you for the comment.  it was fun capture.  

And one on the very last day of January, from one of our hiking trips in beautiful Daisetsuzan National Park on wonderful Hokkaido. It actually sold twice (to the same place), so I’m expecting one of them to be cancelled.

HAJGWA.jpg

Archived