2018 was a good year for me - 318 sales (up from 189 in 2017). Average price per sale in 2018 was $25, compared with $27 in 2017.

Good luck to all in 2019! :-) 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My 2018 was excellent for my meager portfolio.

2018 Sales = 23

2017 Sales = 3

The number of sales definitely has something to due with the fact I uploaded over 700 new images in 2018.

Rick

• Like 1

Sales Volume up 14%

Income down 36%

Portfolio increased by only 5%

I made significantly more in 2015, 2016 and 2017.

Average price per sale : $33.60

Average price per sale in 2017: $60.54

The only other time my income here went down was from 2015 (my best year to date) to 2016, but then the drop was less than 10% and it increased for the following years. I saw smaller but noticeable drops at some other agencies, with others staying relatively stable or increasing a little, and surprisingly, over 30% increase in fine art POD sales revenue, my best RPI this year.

Edited by Marianne

Over 50% of my sales were F images (a few old reliable repeats in there), with B, C and E (also some repeats) making up the rest, other than one K and one M. 

Two were illustrations, one was from Iceland and the rest were from the US, mostly travel with a couple repeat sales of one prosaic editorial image.