14 minutes ago, Foreign Export said:

just got a bit busier - two nice sales dropped in here on christmas day morning - very pleasant and they were for good $$ amounts

in fact this month has been the best average sale price for 2018

Well done Martin nice to hear that prices have risen for you..This year the number of sales have dropped for me but i know i need to increase image numbers and content variety... 

28 minutes ago, Marb said:

Well, looks like santa passed me over as December is a washout with a big fat nothing. Utterly despondent after the hours spent invested here.

Actually, there is still a quarter of December left.

7 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

I've had NS reports on the 30th, but only once. Otherwise never anything between 23/12 and 3/1.

Pretty much as I thought then, a total washout for December, the so called busy month with media. 

On 12/25/2018 at 13:21, Marb said:

I doubt anything will happen now in the Christmas period till new year.

Just been checking my previous years....11 sales between the 29th thru to the 31st.

A mix of book, magazines, newspapers, from a mix of territories.

So if I can get some, so can you.

10 minutes ago, andremichel said:

The crumbs are certainly coming in today.  5 sales , the largest $11

I would even accept the crumbs for this month at the moment 😁

2 hours ago, RedSnapper said:

21 sales reported for me today...hardly a washout. Your own experience is not reflected in that of others

km

This is fast turning into a boasting and bragging  thread. :o Only kidding. Well at least some are getting success. Good for you.

Archived