17 hours ago, Phil Robinson said:

Has anyone else noticed a number of $15 book sales? - looks like a deal with one particular publisher.

Not very excited with the amount BUT they come with the title of the book included! Helpful for DACS claims.

Had one of those yesterday, for a book about Canada.

Both sales and zooms have picked up within the last week, so a bit of a surge happening.

A couple of days ago, 7 sales were reported which I was very happy about.

But at closer look, it was just one image purchased 7 times by the same buyer, of which prices range from $48 to $96 (distribution sales).

What bothers me is the identical licence details, ie, usage, media, print no, duration, etc. are the same.

I sent an email to MS and asked if these are destined for refunds but had no reply (48 hours) which is very unusual.

Can anyone guess what is going on?  

I am not holding my breath just in case.  But it would be a shame if 8 of those are to be refunded.....

Sung

4 minutes ago, SFL said:

I sent an email to MS and asked if these are destined for refunds but had no reply (48 hours) which is very unusual.

Maybe as they are distribution sales, Alamy have to await a response from their distribution partner before they can give you a reply ?

2 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Last day of the month and as yet no newspaper Live or scheme sales reported. Without them my graph will show a drop in revenue from last month from roughly the same quantity.

None for me either yet and I know there must be some since I had to let Alamy know about unreported uses last month. Leaving it to the last minute I guess, but normally they appear a day or two before the end of the month.

39 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Last day of the month and as yet no newspaper Live or scheme sales reported. Without them my graph will show a drop in revenue from last month from roughly the same quantity.

Likewise - I know of some that are due so hopefully the floodgates (?!) will open sometime today. Otherwise next month's figures will get an early boost.

Had nothing all month until the 20th, and was starting to get concerned, then had 15 sales over the following week so reasonably happy. Some low values though and a couple of presentation licenses which seem ropey.

30 minutes ago, aphperspective said:

Just dropped in last gasp for the month very nice $$$ looking at image must be newspaper no details yet.

Download the report, that'll tell you.

I have two now; one Telegraph $$$ live news and one $ old image newspaper scheme. More would be welcome but that's helped bring the month up to middling rather than poor.

Mini surge today, 3 UKNS and another.

Wish I could find the 'other'. It's a photo of a nondescript (AFAIK) pub (I took it because of the nice hanging baskets and window boxes outside), which was specifically searched for by name. Can't find it on GIS, though. Just curious about the story!

38 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

Up until a few minutes ago my sales for the month were 3 for $27.  I've just looked again and that's rocketed to 13 for $585 gross!  Go me and Alamy!!!  How's that for a surge?!

Well done Andy, a very pleasant end to the month.

23 minutes ago, aphperspective said:

Well done Andy, a very pleasant end to the month.

Thanks Andy, same to you on your big sale!  We must catch up over coffee - you around Skibb tomorrow to join me for my Saturday latte?

Archived