I don't usually get a surge at the end of the month.  Nor do I EVER have any sales listed in the "found images" thread. 

I'm not in the UK, so maybe I don't qualify for newspaper sales, which as I understand it, drive end of month surges.

My own trend is more sales (18 so far this month) for less money than before  ($560).

26 minutes ago, Shergar said:

I'm having a reverse surge, $250 refunded.

Last thing I wanted to be saddled with.

Cheers and gone

Shergar

WOW! That's a bummer.

Allan

Surge? Sure! Depending on what you consider what a surge would look alike. To date, in 2018, I have more than doubled my sales, compared to 2017's. Unfortunately, the corresponding revenue is about the same, with a lot of fake "personal use" sales with microstock-like prices of $9 or so.  More than a surge, I need some highly experimental surgery on my Alamy's port to keep it barely profitable in 2019...

25 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

That's a huge improvement DACS-wise. Thanks fo Alamy for that even though I don't have any.

Now if they'd extend it to magazines....

Etc, etc, etc.

Allan

On 11/27/2018 at 17:48, John Mitchell said:

After a very slow month, three sales popped up today and one yesterday.

Very similar - very slow start to the month but things seem to be waking up this week. Still hoping to do well from the newspapers in the next couple of days to get the average up.

21 minutes ago, Phil Robinson said:

Has anyone else noticed a number of $15 book sales? - looks like a deal with one particular publisher.

Not very excited with the amount BUT they come with the title of the book included! Helpful for DACS claims.

I've had a couple too, print run 5000. Prior to that, last month, $20

2 hours ago, Phil Robinson said:

Has anyone else noticed a number of $15 book sales? - looks like a deal with one particular publisher.

Not very excited with the amount BUT they come with the title of the book included! Helpful for DACS claims.

Yes I had one - posted in Images Sold thread for a chemistry book

2 hours ago, Phil Robinson said:

Yes, I've had 8 of those in the past two days (yesterday and today so far).  So I guess that's a surge.

3 hours ago, Phil Robinson said:

I too had one of those this week (a book on Canadian aboriginal art).

The month-end surge has seemingly fizzled out for me...

3 hours ago, Phil Robinson said:

3 of these in the last couple of days - titles covering Christianity, Samurai Warriors and Helium

Alex

Archived