Everyday surrealism pics

John Mitchell

7 minutes ago, aphperspective said:

Not only have we got "little people" running around in the woods down here in West Cork but apparently we now have "Unicorns" causing a traffic hazard!:mellow:

They have those in Devon too!

horse-and-cart-road-warning-sign-thats-been-doctored-colyton-devon-BA744M.jpg

Alan

4 hours ago, aphperspective said:

Absolutely frightening the holiday makers and cross breeding with the local horses, where would it all end!

It probably won't end well. According to a new study (sanctioned by the White House), methane produced by domesticated unicorns has become a major contributor to nonexistent climate change. B)

19 minutes ago, MilesbeforeIsleep said:

And maybe this:

MCJD0E.jpg

I've seen images like this before. I find if you turn it upside down it is even more effective. For some reason it throws an element of doubt into the viewer.

Allan

1 hour ago, Allan Bell said:

I've seen images like this before. I find if you turn it upside down it is even more effective. For some reason it throws an element of doubt into the viewer.

Allan

Of course.  You've literally turned their world upside down!   (Warning!  This may now be considered a hate crime.)

Archived