Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I want to change the commission model from my current (Alamy Blue) to Alamy Distribution (with the 70% commission), but I cannot locate how to change. How do I change it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it is the "Alamy distribution commission" of 70% shown in "The Contributor contract" this is the amount that gets deducted before you are paid;  your share is the remaining 30%.

 

Chris

Edited by Chris Burrows
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alamy Blue is the only commission model available now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- however, you can leave the distribution scheme or limit it to certain regions / countries in April.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you find out how to get 70% commission please let the rest of us know. :rolleyes::)

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Niels Quist said:

- however, you can leave the distribution scheme or limit it to certain regions / countries in April.

 

+1

 

By opting out of distribution, the contributor can receive 50% of all sales, except for affiliate sales. That scheme was introduced at 50%, then quietly changed so the contributor now gets only 38.5% with no way to opt out.  

Edited by KevinS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoops, deleted.

Edited by losdemas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.