Alan Beastall

Favourite photos in November 18

How many keyboards does a band need? The Coral

leith-edinburgh-scotland-united-kingdom-

Edited by Sally

2 hours ago, Sally said:

How many keyboards does a band need? The Coral

leith-edinburgh-scotland-united-kingdom-

Not as many as the guitars they need - I have seen a band where the guitarists turn up with 4 a piece - and they use them all as well lol

Three more from Namibia

leopard-panthera-pardus-one-adult-male-leopard-climbing-a-tree-okonjima-nature-reserve-namibia-africa-R1X5GD.jpg

elephant-panorama-a-herd-of-african-elephants-loxodonta-africana-at-a-waterhole-etosha-national-park-namibia-africa-R1NGW6.jpg

lion-crossing-the-road-an-adult-male-lion-crossing-the-road-in-front-of-cars-etosha-national-park-namibia-africa-R0XKFM.jpg

Kumar

A young Egyptian girl.

John

a-smiling-pretty-young-egyptian-girl-at-a-local-market-at-edfu-upper-egypt-north-africa-R3NXEK.jpg

Amazing city, before that terrible day.

Manhattan viewed from the Empire State Building, looking south. The twin towers of the World Trade Center are visible. Manhattan, New York, USA. PhotoStock Photo

Manhattan viewed from the Empire State Building, looking south. The twin towers of the World Trade Center are visible. Manhattan, New York, USA. Photographed in February 2000.

Magnus Magnusson would quite often say on the BBC Master Mind TV program 'I've started so I will finish'. So now that November is finished for another year then I'am legging out of here.

Alan.

PNJ7DY.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Had uploaded and captioned this one in Nov but only added to my images online today. 

usa-maryland-baltimore-fells-point-maxs-

• Upvote 1

From our early winter storm last week, also known by Great Lakes mariners as the "Witch of November." This was after things had subsided a bit.

chicago-illinois-usa-26th-november-2018-

On 11/20/2018 at 09:22, Doc said:

A trio from Namibia:

africa-wildlife-a-pair-of-adult-african-elephant-holding-court-with-a-variety-of-animals-etosha-national-park-namibia-africa-R1NGY3.jpg

Elephants holding court; Etosha National Park

namibia-travel-reflections-of-a-herd-of-giraffes-drinking-from-a-waterhole-at-sunset-okaukuejo-etosha-national-park-namibia-africa-R20HTK.jpg

Giraffes drinking at sunset, Okaukuejo waterhole, Etosha national park

namibia-travel-hot-air-balloon-at-sunrise-over-the-namib-desert-example-of-adventure-travel-namibia-africa-PY967X.jpg

Hot air ballooning over the dunes in the Namib desert, Sossusvlei

Kumar

Oh, lucky you being in Namibia. I love what you did with the giraffes drinking. Everybody (including me) just shows them with their reflections in the daylight.

Paulette

Not my photo (sadly) but look at this fantastic photo off the news feed. How times change, not so long ago any westerner would have been arrested for being within 50 miles of Baikonur, now we get live news feed from there.

r62y05.jpg