Images Sold in November (one per day per contributor)

Railroad tracks in desert near Vicksburg Junction in western Arizona, USA  (Arizona and California Railroad).  Another A to add to Bill's -- taken Feb. 21, 2008.  The first time this one sold, although others in the series have sold before.  It also joins the rash of $15/7.50 direct sales that many others have reported.  This is my 4th such sale in the last two days.

Railroad tracks through desert near Vicksburg Junction Arizona - Stock Image

Gravestone with Celtic cross and floral design. Kendal Cemetary, Parkside Road, Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

gravestone-with-celtic-cross-and-floral-design-kendal-cemetary-parkside-C85F1R.jpg

Usage: Advertising and promotion
Media: Advertorial
Industry sector: General business services
Print run: up to 25,000
Insert: 1
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 October 2018
End: 02 October 2018
Bulk Discount, Flat Rate
$ 28.44

6 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

What a pair of crackers.

Thank you very much. Being self-critical, they look a little over-lightened when viewed indoors being that they were edited out on the pier. The back lighting on the day was harsh so needed a bit of pushing.

8 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Thank you very much. Being self-critical, they look a little over-lightened when viewed indoors being that they were edited out on the pier. The back lighting on the day was harsh so needed a bit of pushing.

I wasn't going to mention that out of professional courtesy-  I might have pushed the highlight slider down a bit, but they'll jump off the page in print.

On 11/21/2018 at 16:20, spacecadet said:

Same details as my licence above- don't know what that website's about !

Hang on, yes I do

http://www.ng.hu/Tudomany/2018/09/16/Kutyaevekben-szamolva

National Geographic- cheapskates!

That's right, they are!  I can't blame them too much though: the prices are coming down fast.

Nice $$$ sale dropped in this evening.  I took it leaning out of my upstairs bathroom window!
ballydehob-west-cork-ireland-24th-oct-2018-a-stunning-sunrise-over-west-cork-this-morning-as-the-day-is-set-to-be-dry-with-sunny-spells-temperatures-will-peak-between-11-to-15-celsius-credit-andy-gibsonalamy-live-news-PXRTB7.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 25 October 2018
End: 25 October 2023
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

6 minutes ago, Colblimp said:
Nice $$$ sale dropped in this evening. 
Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national

Very well done.

Do I read this right? $$$ paid by a UK newspaper? 

Didn't it used to be like $5? I did notice an increase in payments for UKNS recently but $$$?

Gen

Just now, gvallee said:

Very well done.

Do I read this right? $$$ paid by a UK newspaper? 

Didn't it used to be like $5? I did notice an increase in payments for UKNS recently but $$$?

Gen

Yep, you read that right. It also sold as a 1/8 page to another, or the same, UK Newspaper for very high $$. I'm stunned and over the moon - I'm doing something right!

2 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

Yep, you read that right. It also sold as a 1/8 page to another, or the same, UK Newspaper for very high $$. I'm stunned and over the moon - I'm doing something right!

This is excellent news indeed. I would be chuffed too!

Gen

11 minutes ago, gvallee said:

This is excellent news indeed. I would be chuffed too!

Gen

It's not only good for me, but for every other contributor - news pics can still get good money.  I've a bunch of other news pics in this lot priced from $50 to just under $100, so a one off it isn't.  Take into consideration the size of my port and it's unbelievable!

3 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

It's not only good for me, but for every other contributor - news pics can still get good money.  I've a bunch of other news pics in this lot priced from $50 to just under $100, so a one off it isn't.  Take into consideration the size of my port and it's unbelievable!

Ha it was News! Didn't realise. That explains it. 

Archived