Images Sold in November (one per day per contributor)

On 11/23/2018 at 16:06, IanDavidson said:

The other week when all Hell was breaking loose with resignations etc. I spotted Amber Rudd striding towards Westminster tube and Portcullis House - and yet, because she was darting with great purpose between young families and visitors I decided not to pursue her. She was only back-bencher, after all!

36hrs later she was back in the Cabinet - and who knows if she'll succeed May in the future. Oh, how I' kicked myself.

The drought has finally broken! A medium $$ distributor sale, but the 4th licence of this image since early September.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 October 2018
End: 01 October 2023
Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

flagtail-shrimpgoby-amblyeleotris-yanoi-with-alpheid-shrimp-alpheus-JHWAGP.jpg

Nov 20

850 x 566 pixels
74KB compressed
Turkey, Newspaper, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

HMDAYX.jpg

Nov 26

1 MB
739 x 492 pixels
85KB compressed
One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

HTJ63T.jpg

"Some Fern". Outdooor sculpture by Kerry Morrison, 1997. Grizedale Forest Park, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

"Some Fern". Outdooor sculpture by Kerry Morrison, 1997. Grizedale Forest Park, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom,Stock Photo

Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
End: 02 October 2018
One use in a single editorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online
$ 17.13

Low $$

Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
End: 02 October 2018
One use in a single editorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online
ballydehob-west-cork-ireland-3rd-oct-2018-rob-krawczyk-received-a-michelin-star-for-his-restaurant-chestnut-on-monday-evening-in-london-he-runs-the-restaurant-which-seats-18-with-his-partner-elaine-fleming-the-restaurant-which-has-been-open-since-early-april-is-open-from-thursday-to-sunday-in-october-credit-andy-gibsonalamy-live-news-PRNE6P.jpg

Low $$ for a book. First time the title of the book has been given in the license, though what this has to do with a book about silicon and chemistry, I have no idea. Also nice to sell a photo of something else I made 😀

finished-stained-glass-art-work-of-abstr

13 minutes ago, Sally said:

Low $$ for a book. First time the title of the book has been given in the license, though what this has to do with a book about silicon and chemistry, I have no idea. Also nice to sell a photo of something else I made 😀

Wow, Sally - so multi-talented.

29 minutes ago, Sally said:

Glass is made from sand that is mostly silicon dioxide and the color is changed by introducing traces of chemical impurities so I suppose there is a link.

Archived