Images Sold in November (one per day per contributor)

Nice to see a $$$ direct sale on the last day of the month.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: Unlimited
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 2 page spread
Start: 01 December 2018
End: 01 December 2028

marine-flatworm-probably-pseudobiceros-sp-crawling-over-a-hard-coral-DWHD5C.jpg

Since it's the end of the month and others have added more than one, here are my two end-of-the-month sales. The first was personal use $ :o - this one has sold before - a pumpkin patch at a church on Cape Cod:

Pumpkin Patch pumpkins for sale at the First Congregational Church United Church of Christ Cape Cod Chatham MassachusettsStock Photo

and the second low $$ for a book - worldwide, print and/or e-book, Title: Connecticut - taken during OpSail 2012

New London, Connecticut, USA - July 9, 2012: The US Coast Guard training ship Eagle moored at Fort Trumbull on theStock Photo.

I am well over last year for # images sold, though revenue is still a tad behind. Still, given the size of my portfolio, it's nice to see three images sold in just this past week. But those tiny ticks made me significantly more than these two combined. Glad those of you who found ticks did not get ill. Mine was on my back so I did not find it and only realized it many months later when the bulls-eye rash had morphed into an area of darkened skin, which eventually faded back to normal. 

Highland pony gelding, grazing. Falls of Clyde Nature Reserve, Bonnington, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. 

highland-pony-gelding-grazing-falls-of-clyde-nature-reserve-bonnington-E3KEAC.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 01 October 2018
End: 02 October 2018
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Archived