Images Sold in November (one per day per contributor)

E00J2R RF Always get a window seat and have a Sony RX100 handy.

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
41 MB
4608 x 3072 pixels 
903KB compressed
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 November 2018
End: 01 November 2023

Passenger aircraft wing over the Pacific Ocean at sunset on the way to Los Angeles California USA Stock Photo

37 minutes ago, Richard Baker said:

I see that you were on the Bailey side the other day.  Were you hassled by the crowd at all?

Yes, a fair bit. Plenty of verbal at this and the Football Lads Alliance 'do', and numerous attempts to trip me up during the melee when 'Tommy' came out from the court. Other photographers fared worse and decided to leave.

Image result for Alamy slymans

License: Alamy Prints (interesting as I hadn't had this type of license before....also interesting to know someone wants a framed photo of a restaurant front)
Usage: Alamy Prints – Framed
Ship to country: United States
16x24 POD Size

Nice to get an early sale this month - a bloody-nosed beetle larva. Sold for mid $$.

Usage: Ad and designMarketing Package Use. Digital marketing communications only. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: General business services
End: 01 November 2028

close-up-of-bloody-nosed-beetle-timarcha-tenebricosa-larva-J41MF9.jpg

18 hours ago, Avpics said:

Yes, a fair bit. Plenty of verbal at this and the Football Lads Alliance 'do', and numerous attempts to trip me up during the melee when 'Tommy' came out from the court. Other photographers fared worse and decided to leave.

I think I got off lightly on the other side, then. One has to time one's presence carefully. A useful picture BTW. And you have to ask yourself, for them to say we're all fake news, they often don't mind having their picture taken.

17 minutes ago, Richard Baker said:

I think I got off lightly on the other side, then.

My trial images are from the 27 September date. I didn't go to the second one. I moved around prior to him leaving but when he and his team came out the police pushed a cordon through forcing the photographers back into the crowd, who themselves were trying to push towards him to get a better view of their hero. That's when it got a little fruity.

PPT991.jpg

52 minutes ago, losdemas said:

the-huntley-and-palmer-building-reading-

The Huntley and Palmer building, Reading, Berkshire, England, GB, UK.

Presentation - TBH, these days, it's a surprise when they're not.

Gosh was it really as small as that. I remember a much larger factory, and the gas works off on the RHS of the picture. Mind you that was some 60 years ago. Nice image though.

15 minutes ago, Russell said:

Gosh was it really as small as that. I remember a much larger factory, and the gas works off on the RHS of the picture. Mind you that was some 60 years ago. Nice image though.

You were much smaller then! ;):D

58 minutes ago, losdemas said:

You were much smaller then! ;):D

Sadly true, but you prompted me to look back at some old images. I now realise the gas works lane and the main factory were LHS of your image, which is of the admin building. Perhaps I'm not as senile as I feared.:)

a-porter-carries-bags-as-the-train-comes-into-the-station-india-sawai-B54FT8.jpg

The platform at Sawar Madopar station, Rajasthan India

Usage: Newspaper Editorial print and digital use. Any size.Any Placement. One time use only.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
End: 01 November 2019

$$

Kumar

Lowish $$ distributor sale. But a nice start to November. Female fish on right about to lay her eggs on substrate, male on left waiting to spray with sperm to fertilise. The whole thing is over is a second.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: Spot size
Start: 02 November 2018
End: 02 November 2023

fingerprint-toby-also-known-as-compressed-toby-fingerprint-sharpnose-puffer-fine-spotted-pufferfish-canthigaster-compressa-see-below-for-more-PD6B9Y.jpg

Sleepy Hollow New York, USA. 15 February 2018: USA Weather - a stunning sunset over the Hudson River as unseasonably Stock Photo

Usage: Marketing package - Small business, Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising). This license is for small companies - up to 10 people.
Start: 30 October 2018
End: 30 October 2023

I took this handheld at some ridiculously high ISO the first night that I had my Sony. And they say sunsets don't sell as stock...well we know someone who seems to sell them to the UK newspapers daily ... anyway, when I got home and saw this shot I fell in love with my Sony...so I'm happy it sold.

Archived