How was your October?

I got my wish this month with better prices. A total of 11 sales for $527, with two $$$ plus my DACS payment of $107 making October one of the better months this year. I've also just surpassed last years sales total with a couple of months left in the years. I don't think I'll match last year in monetary terms though as I had that $$$$ sale last summer but I can't grumble. Hope you all did well too. :)

Six sales for $177 gross, $88 net. About average for me.

Not yet passed last years total sales or revenue, but getting close.

Poor month for zooms though which has knocked my CTR (was 0.7 now 0.4).

Hope it recovers before the next re-rank. 

Mark

I had 10 sales for $306 gross, not great in terms of revenue, but volume of sales, for my port size, is good.  I surpassed last years totals way back in July or August.  It's turning out to be a good year.

Better than average for the year with 21 sales. Top lease $204, but a distributor sale. 

Better than average gross for the year also. 

Zooms picking up. 

Need a few more like this!

The last three days of the month turned a below average month into an above average one!  18 for $939

15/month is about my average.

(correction)

Just got one from October refunded so that makes it 17 for $835.  Still better than my average.

Archived